Hi Ladies

Emski51

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

Just thought I would introduce myself I have just got my BFP for my #1 only about 3 and a half weeks and clearly a bit anxious as this is my first time and to be honest I have no idea what to expect.

The only symptoms I have at the moment is sore boobs they are ok in the morning but by the evening they kill !!!

So you might be getting a lot of questions from me in the coming weeks !!! :blush:

I just got a BFP for my second! We're due around the same time I think. Of course pregnancy is different for every mum and baby, but ask away if you have any questions at all! Remember that folic acid and doing your kegels! ;)

Yes it looks like we are due very close to each other I calculated my due date online as the 8th June 2015

Congratulations!! I'm also pregnant with my first and super excited! I was so anxious at the beginning and found it so difficult to relax. I had a dating scan that put me at 5 weeks ish (they weren't positive as she was soo tiny) and we even saw a little heart beat :D

I had the boobs thing as well that they were fine in the morning and killed in the evening.. then the ms hit! lol Hopefully you'll be spared. I ate a lot of lemon sorbet!

Hi Emski ... So happy to see you here! Welcome and ask away.

Thanks Ladies :flower:

I am going to try and relax for the next few weeks and take it easy !!

Hey Jules and Nflores !! :kiss:

Congrats, I remember your name from the July & Aug testing threads :)

Hey Lith !!

Hows it going with your pregnancy ?? seeing as you thought u didn't really have a big chance that month !

We missed the boat in July but we knew that, so I'm still in shock that we got bfp on our first month of actually trying, I am not used to it yet! All is going fine so far, saw heartbeat a week ago, 3 weeks until next scan. I'm pretty freaked out about it all at the moment rather than excited but I won't bore you with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->