Hi, looks like I'm here now :) hiya

blessfull

Reaction score
Thought I would say hi , :haha:

Looking forward to spending the next few months/ weeks with you lovely ladies :happydance:

Hey, Im new to third too! Feels like a huge accomplishment!!

Welcome to 3rd Tri! :happydance:

Hope everything goes smoothly for you, my first few weeks in 3rd have been great but I'm starting to have days of acid reflux/painful baby movement (stretching out my sides or kicking my ribs)/extreme breathlessness and I know it's only going to get worse over the final couple of months. But it'll be SO worth it :cloud9:

Welcome *^^* I joined on Friday XD Figured it was close enough lol. Anyway yay for third trimester!

Welcome to third tri! :wave: I just moved over a few days ago, myself. :flower:

Hope everything goes smoothly for you, my first few weeks in 3rd have been great but I'm starting to have days of acid reflux/painful baby movement (stretching out my sides or kicking my ribs)/extreme breathlessness and I know it's only going to get worse over the final couple of months. But it'll be SO worth it :cloud9:

Im already having all of the above, praying that these last months fly by.

Im already having all of the above, praying that these last months fly by.

Ditto :cry:wanted to cry :cry: last night it was that bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->