Hi Lovelies! I Made it!

WendyG

Mother of 1 Little Boy
Reaction score
I'm officially a member of the second trimester and I couldn't be happier! Allow me to introduce myself:

My name is Wendy, I live in Canada, and this is my first pregnancy. It happened by accident at the very beginning of a new relationship but I think it was meant to be as the father is a wonderful man who is incredibly good to me. It was a total surprise!!!

My first scan isn't going to be until I'm 20 weeks and we've decided to keep the gender a surprise :)

I've had really good luck with symptoms so far. No morning sickness at all! Just had a really sore pelvis (the SI joints) and have been really tired. I'm currently in the process of sewing a bunch of baby blankets and making a quilt for the little one. I've also been doing a lot of knitting for the little guy/gal!

It's great to be here and I look forward to spending the second tri with you girls :happydance:

Hey, welcome to second tri :)
Mines been pretty much the same as yours. Not had many symptoms at all lol lets count ourselves lucky :D
Hope you and LO are okay

Welcome to 2nd tri! Lucky you with the lack of symptoms!!:happydance:
Oh and yay for team yellow. :thumbup:

Hellooooooooooooo! Welcome to you & bump! xxx

Welcome across!! The ladies here are wonderful and I hope everything continues to go smoothly for you XXX

welcome! lucky with not many symptoms, i thought that then sickness came :( boo! Hope you have a Happy an heathly pregnancy.

Lets see if you stay team :yellow: alot of ladies give in hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"