Hi. Need your answers pls, going crazy here, thank you

Arya38

Reaction score
Hi to all of you. I m 42 years old and now in october on 14 i had thr number 6 ivf transfer done. Long story short, first one ended in thr baby dieing at 12 weeks of pregnancy, second one failed, third was last year and we lost twins in 24 weeks due my cervical incompetence, fourth one was chemical, five was in august and was misscariage at 5 weeks and 4 days. Now again i m pregnant, and i had first beta in my clinic on 25 october, beta was 80. On 27 they repeated in my clinic and was 158. Now, next day, on 28 i went to another lab and retook the beta since i was not very happy with the grow. The result shocked me, was 667 just 1 day after the clinic was 158. Now vomes my problem so please if u have any idea help me out. The 667 was done on 28 octobre, last friday. This monday i went to a lab here where i live (i live in a different island then where is my ivf clinic) and asked for another beta, wanting to see how it grows. This was a sucursale of the same lab i did the beta on friday, the one with the 667 result. They took the blood on monday but told me they will send it to the main lab on the other island to have it analysed on Wednesday. And that Wednesday in the evening i ll have the results. They gave me the results last night, 954!!! I was in shock because it seems way too lottle the grow. Can this br affected by the fact that they drew the blood on monday then only trabsported it to the other lab on the other island on Wednesday?? Can results be affected by this? Now my doctor daid to go for an eco and stop thinking about taking blood. But still my brain is spining around so please help me out if u have any ideas. Thank you very nuch for reading my post, love from Arya

Hey love sorry dont no much about betas but I didn't want to read and run either, I wouldn't have thought it would be affected tho as they will be in proper sealed containers, but I would say what you doc said try not to do bloods as they seem to be panicking you love I no its easier said than done what you have been through, but try not to stress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->