• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi, new girl here looking for some opinions

girlinyork

Reaction score
I really wasn't sure where to put this as I'm a 23 year old woman and me and my other half weren't TTC and were actually preventing. I have no children. I came off the pill in June and switched to using the diaphragm instead. The 1st day of my last visit from AF was the 25th of August and I'm pretty sure I ovulated at around the 8th. My cycles before I went on the pill were 30 days long.

I'm trying not be too graphic here but I don't think I can avoid it. Me and my OH did the deed a lot around that time and on one occasion I found all of his "leavings" stuck in behind the diaphragm which has never happened before. I used spermicide but it all seemed to have grouped down at the bottom of it and his goo was caught up the top.

I didn't take the morning after pill as it didn't agree with me last time and I left it to Lady Luck.

Anyway, these past few days I have been really nauseas and dizzy like I've been spinning in circles. I had cramps after my ovulation which *never* happens to the best of my knowledge and usually at this point in my cycle my mooey is so dry it's coughing dust but today it got to the point where I soaked into my trousers!

I was hoping that somebody who has previously conceived and somebody who is used to normal cycles (been on the pill for years, hard to remember now what it was like before) could give me some advice. Could these things be attributed to something else? It's not the end of the world if I have accidentally "hit the target" but I'm a little apprehensive. When can I test?

*hugs*

I'm new to this too but dizzyness, lots of CM and cramps are all common BFP symptoms!! You can take an early predictor test now but be warned that false negatives are quite common and you really need to wait until you are due your AF :)

My mother has suggested it could be a virus making me dizzy and sick as she felt like it a few days ago too (she lives 350 miles away though, so jury's out on the relevance of that)

Thanks for your reply. I'm gonna try and remain calm 'til this weekend and then I'll test :wacko:

When I became pregnant, about 1 week before I found out ( i was 4 weeks along) I had weird cramping like your are describing or like i was getting my period. i took a test and negative.... then one week later took another test and positive....

Wait til AF is late at least 2-3 days and test!....

Whatever you are hoping, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->