Hi new here: EDD 3rd Nov, anyone else?

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi, so excited to be back here. Got my bfp at 10dpo and Im now 12dpo so still early days. It's already feeling different to my DD with nausea starting from 9dpo!

Anyone else early on?

Not due in November but congrats can't believe we have November babies already!! Xx

Thanks! I know, it's a bit early but I have short cycles so I think Im only actually 3.5 weeks preg! Off to the docs now (had an appointment already which is handy!)

My EDD is November 6th!!! :D

Yey Dill- how are you feeling?

I'veactually just been to the doc who has changed my EDD to the 3rd Nov (based on when I know I conceived).

Envious of your doc appointment! My clinic told me last time that they don't get involved before 8 weeks. Not sure if I should even bother calling them this time, or when I should insist on being seen, or if I should just find a different clinic. I do like the ladies at my current clinic, I just think they have a stupid policy.

Otherwise, feeling great! Thirsty, and a little weird in the ol' baby hut, but over the moon with happiness. My coworkers are even commenting on my good mood today, hah!

How are you??

I was lucky that I already had an appointment booked for something else so just told them at the same time. Now need to make a midwife app which will be trickier I think. I have also booked an early scan on the 30th March so will be about 8 weeks I think.

I'm good, feeling pretty tired but my toddler is waking lots in the night at the mo and I was working today which always knackers me. I also am getting some nausea which is a bit annoying as I didn't get it until about 6/7 weeks with my dd, Im fine if I keep eating though! I had v.sore bbs about 4 days ago but now more full than sore - I'm sure it will kick in later though :)

Is this your first?

Yes, this will be my first. Got a late start in the babymaking scene because of a very bad previous marriage (I refused to bring a child into that situation). New hubby and I have had a few roadblocks along the way, as far as losses go, but so far so good on this one!

I feel you on the early symptoms. My breasts are killing me, I've been getting bouts of dizziness, and I'm already experiencing what my nurse tells me is increased blood flow and minor stretching of my uterus. She says to enjoy it while it's minor. :rofl:

It'll be interesting. Our house is tinytinytiny and it's full of animals. :lol:

Hi there! I just took two tests and they came back positive! I called my doc and they won't see me until 8 weeks from my last period, which will be on 3/25. I don't know what I'm doing to do with myself until then. I'm so terrified, as this is my first. I am trying not to think bad thoughts, and I'm having a hard time allowing myself to be happy, as I've heard it is pretty common to miscarry? I had to tell my husband and my mom right away, but don't plan on telling anyone else until after the first trimester...but we'll see how long that lasts. Ahhh! I just do not know what to do with myself! I would imagine that I'm due some time in November...

mg, miscarriages, particularly chemicals, are very common. That said, there's no need to freak out until you absolutely know you've lost it. Even if you start spotting, that doesn't mean the end -- up to 30% of women spot at some point in the first trimester. So relax and try to enjoy it. You're pregnant! Congrats!

And, unfortunately, that 8-12 week wait for an ultrasound is pretty much standard. More waiting, just when you thought you were done!

Countdowntopregnancy has a due date calculator you can use to figure out your EDD. :)

mg, miscarriages, particularly chemicals, are very common. That said, there's no need to freak out until you absolutely know you've lost it. Even if you start spotting, that doesn't mean the end -- up to 30% of women spot at some point in the first trimester. So relax and try to enjoy it. You're pregnant! Congrats!

And, unfortunately, that 8-12 week wait for an ultrasound is pretty much standard. More waiting, just when you thought you were done!

Countdowntopregnancy has a due date calculator you can use to figure out your EDD. :)

I'm just a very anxious/paranoid person, so this is going to be quite the challenge for me! Luckily I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow, so I'm hoping that will help me relax. It looks like my due date is 11/2. So crazy!

I am a major worrywart and a super high-stress person (wound tighter than a clock spring, I am) ... but I've learned the hard way that worrying about it won't make it any better. :) Enjoy your acupuncture appointment, and maybe do something after to treat yourself a little more. Relaxxxxx! :coffee:

Congratulations lgmg! Absolutely try to relax there is nothing that can be done so just enjoy the moment and look after your self! I was so panicy with my first and thought it would be easier this time but its really not! You can pay for an earlier scan but it can be more of a worry sometimes. Do you have any symptoms yet?

Congratulations lgmg! Absolutely try to relax there is nothing that can be done so just enjoy the moment and look after your self! I was so panicy with my first and thought it would be easier this time but its really not! You can pay for an earlier scan but it can be more of a worry sometimes. Do you have any symptoms yet?

Thank you so much. I am so glad I found these forums. I'm not ready to tell people yet (only my mom and husband know) and it's just such a relief to be communicating with you all.

I have been experiencing mild cramping for the last 4-5 days, and my doctor's assistant told me over the phone that that is common and is most likely my uterus stretching? I have also experienced some mild nausea or queasiness that has hit me the last 4-5 days as well, and it seems to come on around like 5pm. It's just crazy that I'm feeling things already, seeing as I'm only like 2 weeks pregnant. My ovulation day was 2/9!

Yep, I am also experiencing some cramping and sensitivity in that area, and my nurse said the same thing. There's increased bloodflow down there, now, and your uterus is already beginning to stretch.

I totally understand how you feel about how crazy it is to have symptoms so early on! I ovulated on the 13th, and I'm already dying of thirst and cramping. Meanwhile, my app just told me that in the 3rd week, I'm not pregnant yet and the egg is still traveling down my tube, and may not have a positive pregnancy test for another 2-3 weeks. :rofl:

Yep, I am also experiencing some cramping and sensitivity in that area, and my nurse said the same thing. There's increased bloodflow down there, now, and your uterus is already beginning to stretch.

I totally understand how you feel about how crazy it is to have symptoms so early on! I ovulated on the 13th, and I'm already dying of thirst and cramping. Meanwhile, my app just told me that in the 3rd week, I'm not pregnant yet and the egg is still traveling down my tube, and may not have a positive pregnancy test for another 2-3 weeks. :rofl:

Yeah, those apps aren't always reliable! When we decided to start trying, I used an app to find out when I ovulated, but also used an actual ovulation test. Good thing I did because the app said I wasn't going to ovulate until 2 days after I actually did.

This is after I told the app (WhatToExpect) exactly when I ovulated and how pregnant I am. It knows how pregnant I am, down to the day... It seems to think it's not possible for me to actually be pregnant just yet. It's annoying, because it's supposed to give a week-by-week "this is what's going on in your body" thing, but doesn't account for anyone finding out they're pregnant before their missed period. So annoying!

Yey Congratulations Keybird79! How are you feeling?

I'm on progesterone supplements so symptoms have hit me hard. I had a beta done and it was 104 at 12dpo. I have a early scan March 10th to make sure baby is in the right place due to my tubal reversal. Good luck ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->