Hi new here: EDD 3rd Nov, anyone else?

Aww keybird sorry to hear about the bad symptoms already, but how exciting to have an early scan. With my dd I was doing a research study so got a scan at 6 weeks which was so reassuring, hate having to wait til 8 (and having to pay!)!

Dill - I have the same with the app and count down, its ridiculous, esp as I have short cycles too. My doc worked it out from conception (I know when I ov and we only dtd twice this cycle at ov - swaying for a boy) and it came out at 3rd nov instead of 8th nov - so I just changed my ticker from LMP to Projected due date to sort out my dates..maybe you could do the same!?

My estimated due date is Nov. 6th no matter which way I seem to work it. So I'm definitely in week 3 ... I just had a pretty early implantation (6dpo) and got a positive almost right away (9dpo). Just NOTHING accounts for anyone testing before 14dpo or later.

So unless I outright lie to my apps, they're just going to keep telling me I'm a little further behind than I probably am.

Do you know when you ovulated? I would just lie then :p or wait until your scan and update it then :)

I've tried going by ovulation date, by due date -- it all ends up the same. I'm definitely in week 3. (I ovulated Feb. 13th, I implanted at 6dpo.)

It's not my date that's the problem, all these sites and apps just seem to think everyone implants to the later end of the implantation window or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->