Hi new here ... Sooo confused .

mummymadness

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi all iam Gemma ...
Im new around here :happydance: .

I am married , 2 young children . Layla is 3 and Finnley is 1 on this comming saturday .
And iam expecting again , This is where my confusion begins lol .
I wasnt planning for another baby at all ! , I have been having regular sex protected with my husband ... And on the 4th of july i realised i missed my AF on the 2nd i did test thinking it would be for sure a :bfn: , But no i got a :bfp: , Iam happy now it has settled in my head a little ... Iv even looked at prams i like online just sneeky peeks lol .
So i am now real happy (Tired but happy lol) .
My confusion starts with when i concieved my little growing pip ??? .I got confused Because I had sex 21st of May 23rd of May .. Then not again untill Mid to late June .
Now i had what i thought was a period 1st of June , Was very light and wore same Pad for the two days so was more like spotting .. Was real light pink and i had no cramps or pains with it . It wasnt untill i missed Julys i realised i was pregnant lol .
Iam having a dating scan around the 11th of August but i am soooo inpatient and wondered when i did actually fall . I am leaning more towards May as The other option is Mid June making me only 2/3 weeks pregnant when i took test , And i allready had strong symtoms By then ..

Thanks for listening to me ramble on lol , I hate being confused lol . xx Gemma

Not sure about dates but congrats and welcome to BnB

Hi and welcome and big congrats on your :bfp:

I'm new to this site myself and have been reading a book called "taking Charge of you r Fertility" by Toni Weschler. It's a brilliant book and I often refer to it for answering the many questions I have regarding my cycle and TTC etc. But I do remember reading about implantation bleed.

I'm no expert or anything but would presume that the bleed you had on the 1st of June was an implantation bleed which usually happens a week to 10 days (i think) after ovulation. So it's highly likely your session :sex: on the 21st/23rd of May is the one that sowed the seed.

Hope this helps and congrats again...:hug:

Thank you every one ... Its great here lovely people .
Im thinking i did fall in May , But will know for sure August ... Getting excited now its soon impending Midwife is hoping my scan will be August the 8th ish .... Good luck every one trying for BFP ... xxx Gemma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->