Hi new here

MummyToAngel

Mummy to angel Gracie
Reaction score
Hi,

Me and my partner are ttc after our daughter was stillborn in Jan.

I've only had one af since and that was 22nd feb. We have tried to be very relaxed about trying and not yet to obsessed just yet. (really trying!)

I'm due af at the weekend but was experiencing real bad period like pains over the weekend just gone no af just yet though.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it my af or do you think it could be implatation pains? or do you think i'm just wishful thinking?

I can't remember from 1st time round as i didn't find out until i was gone 6 weeks pregnant as had a lot going on.

It's been a real tough year, we lost our baby girl and we lost my partner's mum in may 09 and i'm desperate for us to have some good news.

Cross your fingers for me please.

Hayley x

*baby dust you way hun*

fingers crossed you get some good news soon. i cannot imagine the pain of getting that far and then loosing your baby. it was bad enough having early miscarriage. at least i had no reason to expect the beby would be ok. getting to term must be agonising. have they been able to give you a reason?

Thought I would say hi and I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: Really good group of girls on here, hope we can be some support to you in this terrible time. xx

Really sorry for your loss.

We are still waiting for the post mortum results. Its taking forever but we was aware that it takes time. She was perfect and the midwifes could not find any reason. We are hoping that its nothing serious.

I was being monitored cos I had high uric acid which they tell me is a sign of preclampsia. So if that is the reason then i'm going to have a complain to the hospital cos there was no reason they couldn't enduce sooner. But i'm trying not to get too angry or stressed too much yet.

x

I don't know how you're coping - I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::flower:

There is lot's of support on here - really hope you get some good news soon :flower:

hx

Oh Hun I am really sorry for you Hun, it must be hard that you have got to wait this long for the results. I had high uric acid with my son and I had to have him at 36 weeks and he was fine. If you every need to talk you have got enough people here to talk to xxxxx

just wanted to say hello and that I am new as well... we are TTC again after our son was stillborn in november 09... only 4 short months ago , sometimes feels like a lifetime. I have PCOS as well so majorly upset cycles (need lots of baby dust lol) Currently just starting cycle 3 since my baby was born... Now taking EPO, aspirin (to help combat the miscarriages that PCOS causes :( ) , Pregnacare conception and Soy x 150mg per day for day 3-7 : here's hoping!!! Would love to hear from any one else who is new to TTC after loss, and anyone who has pcos or similar issues with long cycles (last one was 51 days with no Ovulation) xxxxx

Just wanted to say hi.

I have PCOS too (no periods for two years before i conceived my son) and we are ttc after losing our baby boy at 52 days old in Jan too. We too are trying not to stress about it but it took 2 years to conceive him and he was so wanted. It feels like we have to start right back at the beginning again. I dont want to go through all that again but i know i have to. Any advice on speeding things up would obviously be great.

Sounds promising, i had alot of crams too. I am so sorry for your loss, its hard, i know. Just stay positive. I wish you all lots of luck and send lots of dust xxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->