Hi, new to this part of BnB. UPDATE Had 1st reading with Sandra!!!

PrincessTaz

Winter's Mummy, TTC#2
Reaction score
Hiya Ladies,

Well this is my 1st time on this forum, I've just booked a reading with Sandra. Not really sure what to expect, I've been to a spiritualist church a few times and had a one on one reading once before but never through email. I really excited and I've heard good things about Sandra. Just hope it will be news I want to hear.

Hi hun, is this the 1st reading you've had?
I've had readings off Sandra and she can be good, but its hard to get your reading from here once you've paid her! :grr:
What reading have you bought?

Xx

I had a reading at my spiritualist church once. I've booked a conception reading. I hope I don't have to wait ages, I'll give her a couple of days to get in touch and if not I'll chase her up. Were her readings accurate?

Ooops I double posted!!
She can be ok I think it depends how busy she is and how much she is rushed! I would give her a week and then start bugging her!
I highly recommend Mesina she's fab!!

Xx

Well she's just emailed me asking for a pic and the questions I wanted answering so hopefully it won't be long for reading.
I've been looking through some of the threads on here and Mesina does sound amazing, I might give her a try next time, I'll see how this one goes. I quite nervous now!

Hey just thought I'd let you know that she's done my reading already, can't believe how quick it was. Not sure what I think really... She said she saw 3-5 children in my future but I've struggling for the last 4/5yrs to conceive even 1 so it just seems unlikely I'll have that many. She said I'll find out I'm preggers 1st or 4th April 2011 which could be right, that would mean I'll get preggers on my last go of clomid but then she said I'd give birth to a healthy girl in November, she was drawn to the 10th, but that would only only be 35 weeks pregnant. I guess the dates don't have to be exact though, they can't be 100% right all the time. What did surprise me is that she didn't pick up on the fact we've had so much heartbreak due to infertility and a m/c last month. Other stuff was really good though like my personality, my family and relationship. I've just booked one now with Mesina to see if there are any similarities. I can see me ending up addicted to these readings :)

Blooming eck she was very quick wasnt she!? She is talented but i think personally not too good of late with predicting pregnancies :shrug:
I hope you like Mesina's, she knew i had had a miscarriage and that i was having trouble concieving........the 1st out of all the long list of psychics i have had readings from!!!

xx

I love meson. She is so sweet and accurate. Hope she does good on your reading. :)

Lol. I meant to put mesina. :rofl: my iPad auto corrected to meson.

:haha::rofl: I loved Mesinas reading, she's lovely isn't she!

Xx

Yeah. She's so sweet and I feel like she's more accurate.

I'm really looking forward to receiving Mesina's reading. I've looked at some of her others on here and I love how she does past, present and future.

I had a very good one from Sandra. But, I have up's and downs about her. I paid her on Friday and got my reading today. She did very detailed and was spot on about my relationship (got a relationship reading). And so far the other stuff sounds spot on with my cycles . She claims I will get pregnant at the last two weeks of Jan and get BFP in Feb 2012. If I continue to ovulate at CD 19 I will be ovulating on January 19th 2012. And will be 14 DPO on the 2nd of Febuary!

I hope she is correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->