Hi - new to WTT - (reluctantly)

stephwiggy

Reaction score
hi there ladies

I have been on the TTC forum for a while and all was going well and TBH this was gonna be my month, well i thought i was - till i lifted a few too many boxes (we moved house on monday).

Now it looks liek i will have to wait and maybe even have a operation before we start again ? If i can??

See i now have a prolapse (downbelow) groos i know so

Has anyone else had this? or had to have an operation on your la la ??

I am totally gutted to be here ( although i am sure your all lovely )

xx

Welcome to WTT, i can't offer anything in regards to your situation but good luck with everything :hugs:

aww, I'm sorry you have to be here (although, I'm sure you're nice too ^-^)

I hope you enjoy your stay in the meantime. Get well soon, ok?

I have never had pelvic prolapse myself but my boss does and she is supposed to go in for surgery. In her case it was going to be done while she was getting her tummy tucked and wasn't considered to be bad as far as recovery. She has already spoken to the doctor but I understand that there are several surgical and prosthetic options available depending on the severity.
Maybe when you meet with your Dr. next you can ask him if surgery is necessary. There seems to be some exercises available. Again, depends on what prolapsed and how badly.
Sorry to hear that though. I hear it blows the big one. I hope you get the answers you are looking for!
Look forward to seeing you on the forum :)

so sorry to hear this hon, hope your wait goes quickly :hugs: xx

Oh my goodness, you poor thing, that sounds awful :(

Well welcome to WTT, I hope you don't have to stay here too long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back