Hi Newbie here

Cymrukelz

Mother to one!
Reaction score
Hi guys,
im soo glad iv found this site....
iv been waiting for my period this month- when i realised 2 day i was 9 days late- just quickly nipped to the chemist and bout a test (Answer) it's telling me im posative - i lil shakey at the moment as dont know how true it really is- so will do another one tonight.
i will be excited but dont want to get my hopes up just yet.... but will be very scared- as i dont know what to expect...
hope to speak to you all soon x

p.s how do you all get the bits at the bottom of your post that say how far gone you are and that? x

congratulations! I only found out at the weekend too... exciting stuff hun?

i'm new too and trying to work ouy the site... haven't done forums etc before.

hey May09
ooh im glad im not the only one then.. it's just a relief to me.
have you only done a home pregnancy test or have you been to the doctors!?
iv only done the home one- im guessin know i have to get an appointment with my GP- ooh that makes it soo real!
have you any idea how long it takes about- until il get a scan to see how far gone i am?
sorry im a lil shakey about all this and i dont know what i should be doing... x

Welcome!!!

Cymrukelz- for you to get a Ticker, you need to go to this places like baby gaga or lily pie and create a ticker entering your due date and will give you a code. After you have 10 posts here in B&B then you can edit your signature and paste the code to your signature. You can edit your signature if you look up to your right and you will see User CP there you do that.

Thanks.
im soo frustrated at the moment- iv just rang my doctors- i cant get an appointment till the 8th September- im soo impatient. lol x

i finally had my first doctors appointmnet- im 8 weeks gone and due 21st april!
im soo glad iv finally seen a doctor and its all starting to roll ahead like. x

Hey!!!
I have joined today also! Found out last weeks i was 9 weeks pregnant, very excited but nervous 2!!
I went to the early pregnancy unit at my local hospital and was seen the same day with a scan an everythin so u should try that, they normally open from 8.30am!
Hope it helps!! x

Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

I think you might need to copy one of the other codes for your ticker because at the minute it's just the code popping up

excellent jacke- congrats!
im stuck in work now for the next week but might try that hospital for early pregnancies- its killin me not knowing everything.

thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->