Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

That would be great! Lets all keep each other updated and finger crossed for lots of :bfp: x

Hey ladies :) I got a negative but I did test earlier then I should have so I'll have to wait and see if my period comes. I know with my second misc.... I took digital up to two days/late and it said negative but a week later I finally got a postive so I don't count it out til red flow showes lol.

I'm feeling tired today my two year old fought her nap I even sat in her room for almost two hours then I gave up. Finally its her bed time and I'm gonna pop some popcorn and put on a movie! Dang I need to go fix my tickler on here too.

Hi there! I'm Kim Im also on CD 9, I am also on Round 1 of Clomid 50mg. I have PCOS and Im 38 hence the extra help..Im also on 2000mg of Metformin. ugh..wrecks my insides, but it is worth it if it evens out the PCOS symptoms.

I have a 4.5 yr old DD who desperately needs a younger sibling (READ--Mom needs a baby to cuddle lol) !! LOL> . :winkwink:

anyway, so nice to meet you ladies, Good luck!!

Hey ladies how are we all getting on? When I did ov stick tonight it should signs of getting slightly darker though not there yet. Hoping not too far away but who knows with my body! How is everyone doing? X

Hey ladies how are we all getting on? When I did ov stick tonight it should signs of getting slightly darker though not there yet. Hoping not too far away but who knows with my body! How is everyone doing? X
Hey Elaine- I'm on CD 14 today and I'm really hoping I'll get my +OPK soon. The one I done yesterday was getting darker but not yet positive. I'm gonna do 2 tests today as I worry about missing the surge. I had like a throbbing pain in my side last night but not sure if that's where I'd feel ovulation pain? I'm not really in tune with my body so who knows? What day are you on now? I read somewhere that not all women's OPK's gradually get darker, some just get a dark line the day before and then a + the day after so this may be the case for you. What ones are you using? Im just using internet cheapies from Ebay. Laura xx

Hey I'm also using Internet cheapies! Did another today and I'm def getting darker lines but not darker than test lines yet. Also noticed cm change so going to BD extra hard next few days lol!!! Sorry def too much info! Xx

Well that's good news that they are getting darker! I am super confused today. I've also had a change in cm (watery & white/cream in colour- sorry tmi) and had more abdominal pain and feel very bloated. But I done 2 OPK's and they have faded loads since yesterday. I was hoping it was just going to get darker and darker until positive. Think I'll just do the same as you and try and BD as much as we can! xx

Yeah def think BD all the way and keep our fingers crossed!!

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I've not posted much but there isn't much to really say about the first half of your cycle! Except its boring!! :winkwink:

Well as i said a few posts ago, i was hoping for a late ovulation this month (last month i ovulated around cd37 ish) with me going on holiday next week and i didn't want af showing up whilst i'm trying to enjoy myself and spoiling things!! :dohh:
So the past few days i have had really watery cm, then this morning i 'investigate' further and find that my cervix is really high, soft and i have massive amounts of ewcm!! And the best part is, ITS ONLY CD16!!!!!!!!!

So i did a ovulation test (even though i wasn't doing them this month) and its not far from positive!!

I cant believe it, i cant remember the last time i ovulated this early in my cycle, even though i haven't actually ovulated yet i'm fairly sure i will do within the next few days!
I don't quite understand why my body is all over the place! I'm quite sure that its helped this month with me not obsessing and taking opk's everyday?? :shrug:

Anyway, half of me is over the moon that i have a fairly 'normal' cycle this month, and the other half is fuming that the one month i want to ovulate late, it doesn't blooming happen! :dohh:

We'll see what happens over the next few days but i'm not taking anymore opk's, my plan is to just bd as much as poss and track my cm! When my ewcm disappears, il take that as 1dpo!!

How's everyone else?
Are your opk's darker this morning Elaine?
Hi and welcome NMichMomma
Kate xx

Hi Kate. Sounds as though your cycle is getting back to normal :happydance: I had watery discharge yesterday but OPK's were faint. Done one today at mid-day today and it's getting darker again (think it's the darkest one I've had) so I'm hoping I will ovulate in the next few days too. I'm on CD 15 so only one day behind you. Keep us updated xx

Ooh Yay, It looks like were all ovulating around the same time! Fingers crossed!
Thats good news that your opk's darker again today, that's what mine were like last month, i was way too obsessed with taking them last month and was doing about 4-5 per day! :blush: And mine would be really dark (but not positive) mid-morning and then loads lighter a few hours later! Which, looking back was probably what caused my long cycle because i was to busy stressing my body out comparing blooming lines!

Hence the reason i was supposed to be having a break from them this month, i was just so shocked to have the ovulation signs this early, i caved and took one!

I love it when it gets to this point and you can start counting dpo's instead of cd's!! Which will hopefully be in a few days for us all!! Kate xx

Think I have added an attachment showing my OV stick today, looking for advice as to what you think?? Hope it works! Let me know girls thanks again!

Attachments

• ov.jpg
    ov.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 5
Id agree!! That how mine looked from earlier too! Keep testing! (and posting pic's, i love a good pic! :winkwink:) There's going to be lots of bd'ing going on tonight!! :haha:
Kate xx

I know just did another one and it's the same so thinking poss tomorrow will be big O day. What's the thoughts on when O will actually happen after strong lines? I'm thinking prob tomorrow but who knows! Can't believe how excited I am and it's only ov positives (just about!) Anyone else got pics to compare? Xx

I'm not sure when we O after getting dark lines. I'm just gonna try and BD the day I do get a positive and the 2 days following as well to keep myself covered. Up until then we are just going to BD every other day. Fingers crossed you get your super dark line tomorrow. What CD are you on now? I haven't got any pics at the mo but will try and post one tomorrow. Can't wait to be in the tww. It's exciting! xx

I'm on Cd18 today so thinking will get lines CD19 or Cd20 (hopefully). Dh and I BD almost every day so hoping don't miss it! So don't want to get hopes up though and kinda dreading 2ww! Is it not only like a 10% chance of being successful? I'm sure we will all be very busy over these next few days!!

You should be in for a very good chance then if you are BD everyday! Is it really only 10%?? :dohh: I'm trying not to get my hopes up but feel like I may be able to relax a little more during the tww. I'm already so fed up of doing OPK's and torturing myself over when I am going to O. If I don't get BFP this cycle, I'll be curious to know how long my cycles are now. Hopefully getting back to normal. Dont think I know what normal is anymore. How long did it take you to conceive before your mc? xx

With my DS Flynn it took 3 months, with PG before miscarriage it happened in first month of trying. We have def Bd more than ever but who knows if it will be enough? I think it's something small like 10% though I'm not sure if it's higher if you are tracking OV. Going to try and forget about it a bit in 2ww and not obsess if poss and drove myself mad last month an then was disappointed when AF came. What Cd are you on? How you feeling? Xx

I came off BC in Sept 11 and got my BFP Jan 12 so it didn't take long and we were more NTNP. I didn't even know when I was O'ing. It has only been since the MC that I have become obsessed! I'm on CD 15 today. I'm feeling ok. Trying not to stress myself out too much. I do feel a lot better since I've had AF. It took so long to come after ERPC I kept thinking to myself 'maybe I'm pregnant' and I lost count of the no of HPT's I done. I think I was slowly going mad if I'm honest! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->