Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Hey Ladies, I think it's about a 20% chance each month if you are classed as a 'healthy' couple with no fertility issues etc but correct me if im wrong!?
Surely we should have some luck on our side this month especially with us all ovulating around the same time after such long cycles!!

I'l try and post a pick of my opk but i've never uploaded a pic before and i've no idea how to do it, so it might be tomorrow! How did you uploaded your's Elaine? xx

I'm exact same about obsessing about Ov tests after MC, I think it's understandable as it gives us a sense of control?? I also was glad to get AF after MC though we did try straight after but it wasn't meant to be (and prob for the best as think I'm in better place now). Reall good to talk to someone who has been in similar situation xx

Hopefully we all have luck on our side this time Kate :) I will keep my fingers crossed for all of us!
Definitely helps Elaine. I think if we all keep each other updated, it will help us get thorough that tww xx

Oh yes Kate. That's exactly how mine looked today. Will def post a pic tomorrow! xx

Check me out been able to upload pictures!! :happydance:

I've told myself i'm not going to take anymore and just track cm but i can already feel myself starting to break!! :haha:

Looking forward to seeing yours tomorrow Laura! xx

Yeah looks exact same as mine!!! Looks like we might be posting positives tomorrow! I can't wait lol! Attaching a pic u need to use small paper clip
Sign and make sure picture is in smallest form. Then upload it! Looking forward to comparing pictures tomorrow!
Gl with the BDing!! Let's hope we are all in 2ww together! Xx

Hey Ladies, well i took another last night, even though i said i wasn't! I'm so easily swayed! And i think it was darker? I've not done one yet this morning because I've only got 2 left! I'm hoping a get a positive today, my cervix is really high and open, and i still have lots me ewcm! Xx

Attachments

• 25042012307.jpg
    25042012307.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 7
Just me again, im so excited, I've just got my positive!! :happydance: We bd on Sunday, last night and im planning on again tonight and maybe tomorrow! Do you think that will be enough? Am i right in thinking you normally Ovulate around 12-36 hours after your positive opk? Kate Xx

Attachments

• 25042012310.jpg
    25042012310.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Check you out Kate. That's great :happydance: Mine looks the same as yesterday, will post a pic in a few mins.
Quick question for you ladies. Do you try and limit how much you drink before doing the OPK's and do you hold your wee for a few hours? I usually try and drink at least a litre of water a day and don't know whether I should be whilst doing these as I've read it can dilute your urine and give a false reading? :wacko: xx

Oh and yes Kate, I do think you have done enough BD. How exciting! And yes I have heard it's anything from 12-36 hours. Keep BD xx

I'm positive too!! Please double check my pic but hoping this is it!! What do I do now?? PANIC!!!!

Attachments

• ov!!.jpg
    ov!!.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
Cant believe i'm only on CD 19 as well! Much earlier than ever?? Hoping this is it!

That looks positive Elaine. Woo hoo :happydance: You ladies are giving me hope that I might get mine in the next few days. I do hope so. Fingers crossed. Can you take a look at my questions in the previous thread at 14.34 and let me know if you know the answers? Also, tried uploading my pic of todays OPK but it said file too large. Any ideas? xx

I'm on my phone pattypea when I get onto computer later will explain uploading but basically you need to make sure photo is in smallest file size format or doesn't work. I have to export to desktop changing file size in process. Xx

Check you out Kate. That's great :happydance: Mine looks the same as yesterday, will post a pic in a few mins.
Quick question for you ladies. Do you try and limit how much you drink before doing the OPK's and do you hold your wee for a few hours? I usually try and drink at least a litre of water a day and don't know whether I should be whilst doing these as I've read it can dilute your urine and give a false reading? :wacko: xx

Hey Laura, I'm not sure on whether it could give you a false reading but i normally take mine around midday and hold my urine for around 2 hours beforehand! But thinking about it, the more concentrated your urine is, surely the better?? Because if we were testing for pregnancy diluted urine can affect the result so surely its the same for opk's??? Its all so confusing!!
Are you getting any other signs of ovulation or ewcm?

Oh and the only way i can upload pictures is on my phone! What phone do you have?

The way i do it is take a picture, then load up this website and reply to this thread, then click on the little paperclip to attach a photo from my phone's memory? I've not tried to upload one using my actual camera?

xx

I'm positive too!! Please double check my pic but hoping this is it!! What do I do now?? PANIC!!!!

Whooo!! That's deff positive! Bring on the bd'ing!! :haha:
Looks like it thing go to plan and i actually do ovulate i'l be on a 30/31 day cycle this month! I'm so pleased!
Oh and i love this thread by the way!! It's so nice to have somewhere to come and chat!!

And a little of subject, another tactic of mine this month, i've not actually told my oh i'm ovulating! As far as he is aware i'm having another looonnngg cycle! I sort of decided to keep it to myself just so it eases the pressure for him a little, I figured it can't hurt to not tell him and then it just doesn't become all about making a baby for us both!! :wacko:
xx

Hi ladies I'm Kirsty was wondering if I could join, me and dh are trying for our 3rd baby, I came of the pill in January and this is my first cycle, I'm on cd17 and had a pretty dark opk today hoping for a positive tomorrow :thumbup:

Whooo!! That's deff positive! Bring on the bd'ing!! :haha:
Looks like it thing go to plan and i actually do ovulate i'l be on a 30/31 day cycle this month! I'm so pleased!
Oh and i love this thread by the way!! It's so nice to have somewhere to come and chat!!

And a little of subject, another tactic of mine this month, i've not actually told my oh i'm ovulating! As far as he is aware i'm having another looonnngg cycle! I sort of decided to keep it to myself just so it eases the pressure for him a little, I figured it can't hurt to not tell him and then it just doesn't become all about making a baby for us both!! :wacko:
xx
I agree i love this forum too as I really feel I have met people who understand me! Good idea not telling the DH, what a lovely surprise it will be if you get a BFP in 2 weeks or so! I hhave told DH everything and showed him my sticks 15 million times as I am so excited lol. We have been BD every day more or less this week so I'm hoping we have covered enough bases. Will BD again tomorrow and next day to be safe and keep fingers crossed it has worked! Im am soo not wanting to get my hopes up but suppose its hard. Whats meant to be will be but after the MC in February I feel its time we had some good luck!
Good luck with the BDing and keep posting! Let me know how its going xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"