Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Well have my scan tomorrow and don't know whether to be excited or terrified. The last three days I have been so ill it's unreal and I literally have NO energy. Constantly feel like have a bug. Hoping this is normal. Anyway hope everyone ok and will let u know how it goes x

Cant wait to see your pic Elaine. Good luck for tomorrow. Your symptoms sound good and I'm sure everything will be fine.
I will find out when my scan is tomorrow. I have to call the hospital at 9am. I hope it's soon. I'm nervous too but think it's natural to worry after a loss. xx

Well have my scan tomorrow and don't know whether to be excited or terrified. The last three days I have been so ill it's unreal and I literally have NO energy. Constantly feel like have a bug. Hoping this is normal. Anyway hope everyone ok and will let u know how it goes x
All the best for tom's scan.............. dont worry...everything will be fine...:hugs::thumbup:

Cant wait to see your pic Elaine. Good luck for tomorrow. Your symptoms sound good and I'm sure everything will be fine.
I will find out when my scan is tomorrow. I have to call the hospital at 9am. I hope it's soon. I'm nervous too but think it's natural to worry after a loss. xx

Laura dont worry...I know its easy said than done.....but you must not worry...everything will be good..

We have a heartbeat!! 6mm size with huge heart beating away! I burst into tears when I saw it! Mentioned my womb is slightly irregular in shape but nothing to be concerned about. Getting another scan on 23rd after my holiday just to have more reassurance due to irregular shape but def not to worry especially as have had DS and was never even picked up then so feel fine about it! Measured me 6 wks 1 day which puts me out by 3 days but sonographer says dates can change slightly. Anyway sooo relieved as 100 percent further on than last time!

Yay Elaine- You must be so relieved. Did you get a pic? I'm so pleased all went well.
I'm booked in for my scan next Wed at 2-30pm so over a week to wait. x

Yeah will get the pic on when I can, need to upload it through my computer x

We have a heartbeat!! 6mm size with huge heart beating away! I burst into tears when I saw it! Mentioned my womb is slightly irregular in shape but nothing to be concerned about. Getting another scan on 23rd after my holiday just to have more reassurance due to irregular shape but def not to worry especially as have had DS and was never even picked up then so feel fine about it! Measured me 6 wks 1 day which puts me out by 3 days but sonographer says dates can change slightly. Anyway sooo relieved as 100 percent further on than last time!
wow.............:hugs: :happydance: that must have been the best moment of your life.......... I am just waiting when I can hear my baby's heartbeat....

Hey how is everyone doing?
I had my scan on Wed and everything was great. They put me forward a few days which was good so I'm officially 12 weeks 1 day. Thought my MS was starting to pass as have been feeling a bit better but it got me this morning. Tiredness is still as bad as ever. When will this pass? I have next scan on 31st Aug which will make me 19 weeks. We are going to find out the sex.
Elaine- Have you been on your hols yet? How have you been feeling?
Shradha- How are you getting on?

xx

Laura- so good to know everything is going good with you.....aug31st....wow...you will know the gender...lucky.... I will have to wait till I deliver to know the gender...it's banned to know the gender here....in India....a crime.
Elaine- How are you? You are so lucky to hear the heartbeat......
I had my scan...we found the baby but no heartbeat.....I was so worried...the doctor said it's less than 6 weeks so too early...for heartbeat....I have to go after 10 days to see the heartbeat....... Me and dh were very sad..... I am. Having terrible morning sickness.... Can't et anything....when I brush my teeth or wash my face I vomit.... Can't stand non veg.....so now on veg food..... Feel sleepy and tired......when will this 12 weeks pass.....sorry I am ranting now....

Shradha,
I'm sure you will hear the heartbeat when you have your next scan. All your symptoms sounds very strong, try to keep positive.
Yes I am looking forward to finding out the gender. Only 6 more weeks to wait! x

Hey girls, back from holiday and had such a good break. Spent halftime feeling bleugh but coped ok. Slowly starting to feel bit better each day not sure if symptoms getting less as get further on or I'm just getting used to them! Anyway I have a scan today to check
things progressing ok and i have to admit I am terrified. Half of me preparing myself for the worst as it was at ten weeks I went last time and there was nothing there. :-( As my symptoms have been but less I have convinced myself this is a bad sign. Haven't had any bleeding at all and no major tummy pains. On holiday I had a terrible stitch one day but didn't get feeling it was bad. Thinking I'm just getting myself into a panic because of before. I don't think I could do that again. Doesn't help that my sister in law is just 12 weeks and due a baby 3 weeks before me and my neighbour is also due then expecting twins. Just going to make things so hard. Anyway I'm probably worrying for nothing as i do still feel rubbish every day. Scan at 14:45. Should be about 9 weeks or just over. Let's hope I still have a little heartbeat. Let you know later x Elaine xxx

Glad to hear you had a good holiday Elaine.
I hope everything went well at your scan. I'm sure it did. I was petrified before my 12 week scan, it's only natural xx

How are you all ladies? Long time.....just checking......no news from anyone.... Hope you all r doing good.....

How are you all ladies? Long time.....just checking......no news from anyone.... Hope you all r doing good.....
Hi Shradha,
Doing well thanks. Had anomoly scan last Fri (I was 19 weeks) and everything was great. Also found out we are having a baby girl.
How are you doing?

Hi Shradha,
Doing well thanks. Had anomoly scan last Fri (I was 19 weeks) and everything was great. Also found out we are having a baby girl.
How are you doing?

Wow congratulations :happydance: so you are going to have a little princess:hugs:... I too had my 12 week scan...everything is fine..... Next scan is after 2 months....but they won't be telling us the gender...it's banned in India....so I guess it's going to be a suspense till the end.... I am still having terrible ms...even in my 2nd trim....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->