Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Thanks Laura, feeling a bit more positive today. Had major cramps all day but I'm hoping that is a positive sign, not negative. It's def just crampy no more than that. Think the m/c has had a massive affect on me emotionally as I seem to be really sensitive at mo. Really hopin next two weeks fly by and I get to my scan and hopefully things are ok as I dread how I will cope if they are not. I have had no bleeding or major tummy pains like had before so hoping that's a good sign. It was week 6 that everything stopped before though it took till week ten before I started bleeding and these weeks are so far away from where I am at just now. Maybe if get past these days then I will feel better. So hard as keep thinking this time last time everything was fine and look how that ended up. Praying so hard this time is same as DS. Sorry to be so negative but it's only place in world I feel I can offload totally.

Hoping you are ok Laura.

Katie- are you ok, not heard from u in ages.

Gail - any news on tests?? Xx

Hi! Well it seems that the tests were all ok. So that's one less worry! I do feel that I left with more questions than answers though. She said it's hormonal (the problems I'm having) But that was it. She didn't feel that anymore testing was needed. I guess leaking breasts are no biggie to her. I made an appointment with my endocrinologist to get her to check the hormone levels. If one won't do it I'll keep looking for someone who will. I THINK I might have ovulated yesterday. I got terribly shaky tired, hot, just weird feeling yesterday and today My temps shot up. I'm on CD 29 of 35 and I think I ovulated on cd 28? I think stress just made me O late? I think I'm going to have a longer cycle this month. unfortunately there will be no more Bd'ing right now. DH went out to set up the pool with no sunblock and is now a 6 foot lobster :( Poor guy

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Chart

Hi! Well it seems that the tests were all ok. So that's one less worry! I do feel that I left with more questions than answers though. She said it's hormonal (the problems I'm having) But that was it. She didn't feel that anymore testing was needed. I guess leaking breasts are no biggie to her. I made an appointment with my endocrinologist to get her to check the hormone levels. If one won't do it I'll keep looking for someone who will. I THINK I might have ovulated yesterday. I got terribly shaky tired, hot, just weird feeling yesterday and today My temps shot up. I'm on CD 29 of 35 and I think I ovulated on cd 28? I think stress just made me O late? I think I'm going to have a longer cycle this month. unfortunately there will be no more Bd'ing right now. DH went out to set up the pool with no sunblock and is now a 6 foot lobster :( Poor guy

Glad tests were ok! Really happy for you! Also great news about OV possibility, shame DH a lobster, tell him you will be really gentle and quick lol!!

How is everyone? It has been very quiet last few days, I am missing the chats! xx

Glad tests were ok! Really happy for you! Also great news about OV possibility, shame DH a lobster, tell him you will be really gentle and quick lol!!

How is everyone? It has been very quiet last few days, I am missing the chats! xx

Don't worry about the next two weeks I'm sure it will fly by and then you can be more at ease

Everythings goin good over this way...just can't wait to confirm ovulation if it happens this cycle. Today it dipped back down again...how annoying lol

oh and I told family and friends we are holding off ttc for a year or so. Just so tired of people asking when it will happen. The final straw was on FB when dh's friend from school informed him that he was such a man he impregnated his woman on the first cycle. Then asked and I quote "are you man enough or are those swimmers retired" How RUDE! He's always felt he needed to one up my husband and this REALLY did hit him in a low spot because he's always insecure about if it will happen again. I even posted on fb due to MY health problems we will be holding off ttc for one year. I couldnt believe he was so petty to say that! It's actually the second time this happened the first time was with my sister in law. Why don't people have manners?

Hi everyone,

Gail that was so rude of your DH's friend. Some people are so inconsiderate. Just ignore him! Glad your tests came back ok.

Elaine- I'm ok just waiting for the next few weeks to pass. Time seems to be dragging at the moment. I'm constantly tired! I see the midwife next Thursday so I'm looking forward to that. How are you doing? xx

Hi Laura, good to hear from you glad things are going well! I'm still going well also I think! Had bit of a wobbler today mind u as I had no symptoms apart from tiredness and then I began to panic that things must have gone wrong. Anyway got cramps tonight and stretching feelings so thinking hopefully everything ok. I do need this reassurance scan to hurry up so I can get an answer as to whether this is going to be ok or not. def decided this is the last child as really couldnt go through with this turmoil again. So so emotionally hard.

Gail - how are u?

Hey missing everyone's chat! Just wanted to check in that everyone doing ok xx

Hey Elaine,

I have been really sick the past 2 days. Spent a lot of yesterday in bed! Not feeling great today either. I can't wait to feel human again! Just hope it doesn't last any longer than 12 weeks like some ladies. Midwife Thursday!

Any MS kicking in for you yet? x

Yeah Laura def MS feeling today and lots of gagging though no
Actual sickness lol, actually forgot how wearing it is! Also never been so tired in my life, it's a tiredness like nothing else. Have done nowt but sleep and chill all weekend. Absolutely dreading work this week though finish on Friday for 6.5 weeks which is a god send. X

I know what you mean about the tiredness. I was nearly asleep at my desk yesterday and today. You are so lucky finishing work for over 6 weeks. I am so jealous. Ha ha. You will probably have a bump by time you go back!
I have the midwife tomorrow which should be interesting. I can't wait to have a scan. Not long now I hope! x

Laura how did u get on at midwife?

I'm dying of nauseousness and tiredness it's sooo all consuming and people keep asking if I'm ok! Go from one minute excited about scan on Monday to next minute terrified. From symptoms I'm hoping it's all positive sign but who knows. Finish up tom for 6 weeks so can be ill at home!! Forgot how hard work pregnancy is though I am not complaining one bit!!

All went well with the midwife. She has dated me from my LMP which would make me 11w 2d and due 16th Jan! I have to ring myself for a scan on Monday morning and she thinks I will get one for the week after. I hope I do. I just need that re-assurance and would love to know my correct dates!
I can't wait to hear all about your scan Elaine. I'm sure your symptoms are positive signs! What time is your scan? x

All sounds good! Hope u get your scan soon and we see pic! My scan Monday at 14:50. Only about 6 weeks 4 days so won't see much apart from hopefully heartbeat!

Hi!!!!!!!!!! sorry for not being here earlier.....
Laura- How are you doing?
Thethomsons- Congrats on you :bfp:...I know I am a bit late in wishing you....sorry......

Just wanted to share the news.....I got my :bfp: on 24th..went to lab and got a confirmation. Scan is due after 15 days.....

Thats brilliant! Congratulations!! How have u been feeling? X

Congratulations Shradha, that's great news!

I am feeling ok apart from tiredness and sickness. Hopefully it wont last too much longer.

Elaine- Will you let us know how you get on with your scan on Monday and post a pic? xx

Yes will do Laura. I have been soo ill today, felt yuk constantly and am in bed now 7:30) as knackered. Feel like can't be bothered speaking iykwim!

I started feeling like that at 6 weeks Elaine. I think my body is slowly getting used to it. One min I feel like I could just sleep forever then the next min I feel full of energy but it doesn't last long. I am soon back to feeling crappy. I can't remember how long I felt like this with my daughter. I've been told if you feel like you need to rest then do so as your body obviously needs it! x

Thank you so much Laura & Elaine.......... Feeling very tired and sleepy the whole day.... hopefully tomorrow is a better day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->