Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Elaine- Am trying to cope with symptoms the best I can. Stayed home from work yesterday but went in today. It wasn't too bad. Had a few sick moments throughout the day but managed to block the feeling out. It's been mainly tiredness today. The time seemed to drag! Have been nibbling on ginger biscuits too! Hope I didn't sound selfish moaning about the sickness but I seriously can't remember the last time I felt so ill. Also been worried about getting dehydrated etc after not being able to keep much down.
Kate- So glad to hear that you are feeling much better today! Have heard so many good things about pre-seed. Just keep thinking positive. You will soon get your BFP. xxx

Kate - Dont be daft! I totally understand how you must feel and it probably didn't help me being all woo hoo about my BFP Hope it wasn't too insensitive. Hoping you get a BFP next month as it is now officially your turn! I called Maternity unit today as they said after M/C that next time I get PG I should call them. So I am booked in for a reassurance scan on the 2nd July which is less that 3 weeks away! Will feel so much better once been and seen that there is something there. Praying to god I get no severe pains or bleeding like last time as I really can't think how I will cop if I m/c again :-(. Really really hope this time is ok and the scan shows a very early but stron heart beat. The midwife says if the scan is fine I just leave after but if it is bad I have to see a miwife. Can everyone please pray that I get to walk out with the biggest smile on my face and not the opposite. We are going to Alicante the following week and I feel a bit worried as the outcome of this scan will either make or break our holiday. Was saying to DH today that to be honest since Feb I havent really been very happy but just getting on with life, now I'm PG i feel like I am in limbo waiting to either be soo happy and feel like life is worth living, or alternatively heartbroken and back to the start of misery again. It is a full swing one way or another, there is no middle ground. It is sooooo hard. One minute I want to talk about this baby and the next I am saying IF this works out we can ..... Anyway sorry for offload I just wanted to share my mindset at the moment!

Laura - Sorry sickness getting you but remember symptoms are a great sign of a healthy bubs growing in there! I haven't really had anything yet, thinking its too early! Tiredness and cramp and two days of terrible headache but had good sleep last night and seems to have sorted headache! Enjoying no sickness and hoping it lasts bit longer as I had it with DS and it was all consuming!

Hey Ladies!!
Well i'm feeling much better today, still gutted that af is here but hey, i got through about 15 months of this whilst trying for my first, so i think i need to get a grip and stop feeling sorry for myself!! So i sucked it up and ordered some preseed last night for the month ahead!! Still not doing ov tests this month because they make me far to crazy!!

Oh and Elaine, apologies are in order from me!! You get your amazing BFP and i just sit around feeling all sorry for myself putting a downer on it!! Very sorry i wish you all the luck in the world!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
xxx

Hello Elaine :hi::hi::hi:
How are you feeling? I went to bed right after work, felt shattered. Couldn't sleep last night which made today unbearable at work. Anyway feel a bit better now. xx

Laura! Been hit lonely in here today!

I
Anyway, I've been really crampy loads and pretty much constantly, I'm also so tired can't function! Did a test today and lines much stronger! X

I've just been reading over your previous post. It is so natural to worry. I worry everyday. I will keep everything crossed for you. You must be excited for your early scan.
I remember being really crampy after I got my BFP. I was constantly worrying that AF was going to come. It's just everything stretching in there making a home for your baby. That's a good sign that the test lines are darker. I've been so tempted to do another digi test to see if the weeks have progressed. My heartburn has been awful today. I'm wondering if it's that which is making me so sick. Going to try some heartburn remedies I think and see what happens! x

Hey Laura, well today felt but rubbish at one point, DH said I went really white an I just felt bleugh! Did pass though. Think I'm 4 weeks today which is still really early so not sure when will really hit me. Obsessed with doing pg tests to check lines getting darker as feel that must be a good sign!

Hey Elaine- How you feeling today?

How is everyone else?

xx

Hey Laura - Did a pg test today which was sooo dark so made me feel happy! Extremely tired, bit yucky but overall not too bad. Looking forward to scan on July 2nd as hoping may see little heartbeat! Really really hope so. How's you? Xxx

That must be so reassuring to see the lines getting darker. The 2nd July will be here before you know it! I see the midwife on 28th June and going by their calculations I'll be 11 + 2 (even though I know I'm 2 weeks behind that) so I'm hoping they'll push me for a scan quickly! I am starting to feel more confident now about this pregnancy. Even when the symptoms aren't as bad some days, I'm not as panicky anymore! The symptoms always come back worse the next day!
The past few days I've had terrible heartburn and it's been making me feel quite sick and I'm extremely tired. Hoping it will pass soon as I honestly cant be bothered to do anything. Got a wedding to go to tomorrow and just the thought of it is making me want to sleep lol xx

I know the tiredness is hard going! I'm trying to be positive about this pg as my mum said I need to be positive and she thinks this time feels right! (who knows eh!) mum
And DH have said they can see from my face in s
def pg and getting darker lines makes me feel better too. Been so busy at work which is good as takes my mind off things too.

Are you showing yet? Xx

I don't think I am. I feel a lot more bloated than usual but I think it's just flab. My jeans are def tighter! I didn't show with my daughter until around 20 weeks but then I was only 20 then and as thin as a rake! I am looking forward to getting a bump :D xx

Kate/Gail- are you ok? Not heard from you in last few days?

Laura -How are you today? Xx

hi everyone :) Sorry to not check in earlier. Things have been kinda rough on my side. Headaches for like 4 days now and won't go away, tired, and stressing like crazy over not ovulating yet. Only got 6 days left in this cycle and still no temp rise. I just don't know what to think. I got a positive opk so I thought it was coming three days ago. Then I have a surprise mammogram sprung on me when I get over to get my ultrasound done on my pelvis and they did one on my breasts too. That just set my blood pressure boiling because I watched her for like 20 minutes measuring SOMETHING on my breasts ultrasound. I looked it up and they look like cysts or tumors. several of them like 3mm. It's killing me not knowing and my dr won't answer my calls! I won't know until tommorow. But right where she found the spots to measure is where it hurts during the pms parts and ovulation parts of my cycle. In fact they are still sore from when she did it! But I guess I will no tommorow and I shouldn't stress it too much. It's just really hard because my breasts have gotten more and more painfull every cycle. I'm starting to feel the pms symptoms I get before AF. So I think this cycle is a bust. Totally sucks because we bd'd alot lol

I hope you are all doing better than I am this cycle :flower:
Are our preg. ladies still dealing with that nausea? I remember that last time I was pregnant if I had ginger ale and crackers at my bed side before I got out of bed I was sip a little and eat a few crackers then wait a minute before standing up. It helped alot. If I got too impatient and stood up too fast I would get terribly sick.

Gail good to hear from you though sorry you are worrying. I really hope you get good news tomorrow, the waiting must be horrible. Try not to stress as you are right, its def not good for you. Sending you lots of positive vibes! Let us know how you get on.

I'm feeling sooo tired and cold today, just bit miserable! Not complaining though hoping its all a positive sign that things moving in right direction. Xx

How is everyone? Hoping Kate ok, not heard from her for ages.

Elaine- You have a ticker! I was at a wedding yesterday. It was a long day! Woke up with terrible sickness and then felt crappy for the rest of the day! Had to stay till the end as well so ended up having a late night and suffered for it today. God I sound so old! Ha ha.

Gail- Sorry you are having a rough time. I hope things start getting better for you soon. TTC is stressful enough without having the stress of everything else. Hugs!

Laura - hope u are not suffering too much after wedding. I have had a rubbish night as I got myself into a right state. Sounds really silly when I type it but basically I have a home tooth whitening kit which has a little light that you put in your mouth when whitening ur teeth. Anyway after I used it I realised I had a bit of an upset tummy. I then checked the Internet and basically it said you shouldn't use when pg. I then burst into tears to DH panicking that I have done something that could cause me to m/c again. I just don't know how I could go through that again. DH was lovely and reassured me that for all I would have swallowed it was not going to cause any harm. He then made me a hot milk drink and got me some rennies and I'm fine now. Just want this pg so much and was so upset that may have done something to jeopardise it. Sorry to offload, think just tired, been really really knackered today and think abit over emotional. Xx

Oh Elaine- Sorry to hear you got yourself so upset! I would have been the same. I'm sure everything is fine. Bless your DH. Don't be sorry about offloading. That's what we are all here for. It's good to have the support. I've been takimg rennie's for my heartburn but I can't stand the taste! I remember when I was pg with my DD, they done chewy ones and they were so much nicer. I can't find them anywhere now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->