Hi Newbie TTC number 2 on CD9 anyone want to share a journey!

Elaine I'm so excited for you! When you take one tommorow if it's darker post so we can see :)

It must be a day of good luck I just noticed that the ewcm has came back so hopefully O is coming!

Fx'ed for you!

Shepl- I've never had that happen but I would be feeling alot of dissapointment too. Sometimes I see that evap and just pray it turns pink. :( I don't know if when I ever see a bfp if I'm going to believe it because I see no many BFNs

It's depressing but seeing that someone on here who felt the same way I felt could be potentially pregnant is such a motivation for me. I try to remember that we all second guess ourselves and worry. It's only my 3rd cycle yet I'm obsessing and worrying over everything. The doctor told me that my prolactin levels were 10.1 and that it wasn't causing my breasts to leak so now I've been just worrying myself sick over that. When to be honest it's probably stress doing it or something small.

Welcome Kimberley

Elaine- I'm so excited! Have you tested again this morning?? Like Kate said, the chances of it being 2 evaps must be slim! Hoping this is it for you! Please update us!!

Kate- Don't worry! AF still hasn't shown so you are not out. I would wait a couple more days and then test again. I know it's disappointing when you see the white line but you still have time! How many dpo are you now?

Gail- Glad to hear you have ewcm! Sorry you are worrying about other things. Just try and keep positive. You will see a BFP soon!

As for me I'm just chugging along. I'm really tempted to book a private scan as I can't stand the thought of having to wait another 5 weeks! Boobs are still sore. Sickness has eased off a bit. I only feel sick a few times a day rather than actually being sick all day long. Just hoping everything is ok with my little bean! xx

Hey girls, well went to Tesco this morning to get two slightly better PG tests and still getting a faint line! Have added a photo but the line is so faint I'm not sure if you will see it. DH and I can see it quite clearly but it's def obviously still very early days. I am trying not to get my hope up as it may come to nothing and i'm still 4 days before AF due. Keeping fingers crossed it sticks! Will keep you updated! Oh also I had major wave of queasiness this morning which was very strange. If I didn't suspect Im PG before faint test, I would have been wondering from the wave of bleugh i had! Anyway If you see a line on test let me know but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not showing up very well yet. Hopefully in a few days I can post a better picture, all being well.

How is everyone else??
Kate - still now af?? Keeping fingers crossedxx

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey girls, well went to Tesco this morning to get two slightly better PG tests and still getting a faint line! Have added a photo but the line is so faint I'm not sure if you will see it. DH and I can see it quite clearly but it's def obviously still very early days. I am trying not to get my hope up as it may come to nothing and i'm still 4 days before AF due. Keeping fingers crossed it sticks! Will keep you updated! Oh also I had major wave of queasiness this morning which was very strange. If I didn't suspect Im PG before faint test, I would have been wondering from the wave of bleugh i had! Anyway If you see a line on test let me know but I wouldn't be surprised if it's not showing up very well yet. Hopefully in a few days I can post a better picture, all being well.

How is everyone else??

I SEE IT! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AND it's definitely pink! Anyone else see that? I'm thinking you got your bfp. I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. But I think I see it too and didn't even have to squint.

How is everyone else??

Definitely a positive! congratulations! x

Thanks girls, I'm mixed emotions at mo and feel a little sad that I'm not totally excited or accepting it because of miscarriage in feb. Really can't think of going through all that again. Half of me is so happy, the other half is full of dread. Told DH feel a bit alone as can't really talk to anyone and he feels bit same as me. Did another test at lunchtime and it was darker again so looking positive that line getting darker! Sorry to be but negative but I'm sure the further on I get, the more excited I will get!

How is everyone? Xx

Oh Elaine - I see it with no squinting or enlarging required!! I'm so so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

As for me, i have just started spotting today so i know af will be here by the morning!!
xx

Elaine I understand your cautiousness. After my first MC I was scared to death even after the 12 week mark. Every cold or weird feeling made me just scared that something bad was happening.

I looked back but couldn't find how long you were ttc? Did you ever say?

I have been feeling so much more positive this week after seeing two BFP in here just recently.

AFM I'm getting lots of water cm with some more ewcm mixed in. I'm forcing myself to just drink water constantly. I can't take another dose of guaifenesin that brand I got is terrible lol.

My opk looks a tid bit darker today so I think it should be positive in the next few days. I've never had a true positive before But I generally run out of them before I think I ovulate this cycle I got a ton of them! I have a good feeling about this cycle and I think the b6 is doing something. I have more energy today which has been forever since I've felt better.

Kate - how's your first cycle on B6 going? Any side effects or changes? I think it moved back my O. Or at least changed when I get CM or ewcm. I've been getting EWCM for over 8 days to some degree and before it would just be right before I think I o'ed. Noticing a bit more energy but it could be anything really. But weirdly several times right after I took it I got a burst of energy like an hour later. On the bottle is said it works to speed up your metabolism. I'm getting crampy now so I think it's bringing on a stronger O. I just hope it doesn't make my whole cycle terribly long/

Kate - sorry to hear af on way, keeping fingers crossed next month is your month.

Gail - we started trying for baby number 2 in December and I got pregnant straight away but sadly miscarried in feb. We have been trying ever since, took us 3 months with DS and now again has taken 3 months do hoping this one goes all the way. As I have m/c before hospital are going to scan me at 7 weeks so hoping that is a happy day as last time I went for scan was awful. :-(

Trying hard to stay hopeful as deep down I'm soo excited about this baby. Xx

Elaine.....Congrats!!! That's a BFP!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you. I completely understand how you feel about being nervous. I am the same. I wont get an early scan even though I have miscarried. Bloody NHS. Still in 2 minds about the private scan. You must be over the moon!

Kate- Sorry AF is on the way for you. Keep positive and don't give up!

xxx

Laura I know, I feel so happy but scared to believe it!! Got such a headache at no, think its all the stress/anxiety! Hope you are feeling ok xxx

Kate - sorry to hear af on way, keeping fingers crossed next month is your month.

Gail - we started trying for baby number 2 in December and I got pregnant straight away but sadly miscarried in feb. We have been trying ever since, took us 3 months with DS and now again has taken 3 months do hoping this one goes all the way. As I have m/c before hospital are going to scan me at 7 weeks so hoping that is a happy day as last time I went for scan was awful. :-(

Trying hard to stay hopeful as deep down I'm soo excited about this baby. Xx

I miscarried my first and then went on to have 3 very healthy children. If it wasn't for a very bad car accident which resulted in my 3rd daughter being stillborn I would have had 4 healthy pregnancies. Saying that I'm thinking you will probably be just fine with this one. We also started ttc in dec but have only gotten 3 cycles including this one in. I think the provera really messed my cycles up but I'm hoping this month I'm back to normal.

Maybe the letter 3 will be good luck for us all! Congratulations on your blessing!

Hey how is everyone doing today? I had the worst headache ever all night last night, was awful, has left me a bit yuk but otherwise im doing on. Did another ic today and line definitely getting stronger which is good. Told my best pal today who has just had a baby 3 weeks ago and she was so excited it kinda made me feel more excited! I only have 3 weeks left at school till end of term so going to be easy to say nowt at work and then I'm off for 6 weeks so can tell work when I go back (all going well). Going to call maternity unit in few weeks and arrange to go for a scan at 7 weeks to check all is well. Time going so fast at mo! In going to Alicante on July 12th for week so want to make sure I have had a scan before I go, means can enjoy holiday knowing everything as it should be.

Kate - did af come? How are you?

Everyone else - how are you? X

That's good that the tests are getting darker. I feel awful today. I've had a few days of feeling 'quite good' but today the sickness is back with a vengeance. I've not been able to do anything again apart from sit on the sofa or lay in bed. I feel really down about the thought of going back to work tomorrow after having a week off. If I feel like this, I don't know how I'll cope. Sorry for the rant! Just forgot how poorly the first tri can make you feel.
You sound as though you have plenty of things to keep you occupied through the first tri. Hopefully, the time will pass quickly for you. I can't wait to hit the 12 week mark. xxx

Well here it is the official digital test! It all seems more real now! DH a lot more responsive about it now he has seen the word PREGNANT lol. Men eh!

Anyway hoping that this lasts as i'm quietly very happy! (Not getting too happy yet incase )

Elaine xx

Attachments

• pg.jpg
    pg.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
wooo hooo! So happy for you! That had to be such a good feeling to have pregnant pop up on there.

Hey how is everyone doing today? I had the worst headache ever all night last night, was awful, has left me a bit yuk but otherwise im doing on. Did another ic today and line definitely getting stronger which is good. Told my best pal today who has just had a baby 3 weeks ago and she was so excited it kinda made me feel more excited! I only have 3 weeks left at school till end of term so going to be easy to say nowt at work and then I'm off for 6 weeks so can tell work when I go back (all going well). Going to call maternity unit in few weeks and arrange to go for a scan at 7 weeks to check all is well. Time going so fast at mo! In going to Alicante on July 12th for week so want to make sure I have had a scan before I go, means can enjoy holiday knowing everything as it should be.

Kate - did af come? How are you?

Everyone else - how are you? X

Hi Elaine, Yep! AF showed up right on schedule, I'm taking it quite rough this month!! I just feel like i want to lay in bed for a week to get over it! :cry:
I know it will eventually happen for us one day but i just hate all this!
I really am happy for you though, i've got a real good feeling that everything is going to be fine!! xx

Kate - sorry to hear that af arrived. Try not to beat yourself up, I have a feeling you are going to be next I can just feel it! Remember to vent here anytime, we all care
Xx

Gail - Hows things?

Laura- How you coping with symptoms? I got stronger line again today so glad things are developing in a positive way. Inhave had a constant headache which is frustrating. Also been very crampy and tired today. Not complaining though as symptoms are all good signs that things are progressing. Was at work today and had no inclination to tell even my closest colleagues which was good as I am def keeping it quiet until 12 weeks. Going to call mat unit at start of July decided to go for early scan to put my mind at rest. Def worth going for a scan Laura if you can xx

Hey Ladies!!
Well i'm feeling much better today, still gutted that af is here but hey, i got through about 15 months of this whilst trying for my first, so i think i need to get a grip and stop feeling sorry for myself!! So i sucked it up and ordered some preseed last night for the month ahead!! Still not doing ov tests this month because they make me far to crazy!!

Oh and Elaine, apologies are in order from me!! You get your amazing BFP and i just sit around feeling all sorry for myself putting a downer on it!! Very sorry i wish you all the luck in the world!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"