hi newbie wtc

curlygirl87

Reaction score
hi im 22 wtc (hopefully) i am a full time student ato studing for a degree in education and earky childihood education this is my main reason for waiting although im in my final year. Finding it hard to wait at the mo though me and partner are settled and have been together for 7 years now and i feel ready for a family now but i know in reality i must wait until in a full time job so that we are more stable as at the mo my parner supports me and i work tow part time jobs just to keep our heads above water. anyone else in the same boat ? also i have missed my period this month last period 21/11/09 but tested neg on three preg tests so im not preg has anyone had this happen before as i have never missed a period before cannot think of any reasons for this either thanks x:wave::wave:

Hi welcome to WTT.

It does sometimes happen that you miss a period for no reason. However, see your doctor if no period is forthcoming any time soon!

thank you for repling to me and for the adivce im going to the docs tomoz as i now have not had a period for 51 days so i will get checked out and update tahnks again

Welcome to WTT!! You will love it here, I already do :D

I'm in a similar situation, I can't start trying unil I have a new job as I'm relocating, and to bring a baby into this world without a job would not be my ideal situation!

As for your period, I'm very irregular so I always miss periods, but I would see your doctor if you are concerned and it doesn't happen often! It could be a sign of stress though, especially if you are in your last year of your degree!
xxx

thank you for the welcome yes i have been to the doctors she said it could be a number of things that have caused my period to stop and has given me a blood test for preg just incase and to check for other things such at thyriod, and other problems like that. nice to meet you by the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->