Hi newbie WTT

selina22

mum 2 megan and expecting
Reaction score
Hi all i am new to this site and find it fabulous its great for the support network i have been within a thread in gestational complictions called incompetent cervix and found them so positive and helpfull that me and hubby have decided to ttc in april as long as i have my first AF by then. i have incompetent cervix which is when the cervix dilates without knowledge and then baby usually born unviable to help us IC ladies go full term we have to have a stitch placed around the cervix to help keep baby in as long as possible this means bedrest throug pregnancy i lost my son josh in nov 2007 but had a succesfull pregnancy with my daughter nov 2007 so its been hard to decide to try again but i pray all goes well and excited to start next month sorry for long story lol hope to chat more with other WTT and soon we can all be in TTC with a big fat BFP
THANKS
x:winkwink:

hi,welcome to wtt,hope everything works ou for you:hugs:

Hi Selina, my aunt has the same issue - it was finally diagnosed after she lost two sons and very nearly her first daughter as well. With her most recent pregnancy, she had a stitch around her cervix, and very nearly carried her second daughter to full-term. It helped her so much, and I hope you see positive results too :)

Hi Selina, my aunt has the same issue - it was finally diagnosed after she lost two sons and very nearly her first daughter as well. With her most recent pregnancy, she had a stitch around her cervix, and very nearly carried her second daughter to full-term. It helped her so much, and I hope you see positive results too :)

I know how tough it is and i am sorry for your aunts losses its so hard i know it worked for my daughter too and am so gratefull to have her she is 2 now so i am waiting for my AF to start trying thanks for your welcome

thanks to all for welcoming me

xx

:hugs:

Sorry to hear about your son.:hugs: welcome to BnB.

So sorry for your loss hun, it must of been a hard decision this time around for you but I wish you the very best of luck and hope all goes to plan :thumbup:

Hi all
thanks for warm welcome and all your kind words i am well ready to start TTC next month cant wait i have already kitted out my room with TV, bed table lots of toys for daughter, mini fridge and made it safe for daughter i even have ensuiet toilet and shower so hopefully im ready for bedrest and me and my lil one will have lots of bed fun games lol
thanks all
hope everythings good for u guys
xx
:winkwink:

Hi hun :wave:

Sorry to hear about the loss of your son, but good luck in TTC in the future :D My auntie had lots of bedrest to do with severe gestational diabetes and something else but darn me I can't remember :wacko:

I would love a nice chunk of bedrest :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"