Hi there

JennyBean

Reaction score
Can i join in?

After some sad and depressing couple of months i find myself here instead of another subforum - unfortunately i miscarried again!... i think i only managed an introduction thread... but anyway im not putting a downer on this thread!
My fiance and i had split but we're getting on well now and almost back on track obviously we havent made plans to try again yet but i definitley feel like waiting a good while before we do i want to make sure we're more stable first.

Anyway hello girlies :D

:hi: Welcome back

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

There is always room here :wave:
Welcome

Hi Jelly Bean,

Sorry about your loss.
But glad to hear that that things are starting to look up for you.

:hug:

Kerry

Hiya Jelly Bean and welcome to the forum, I have just moved over from the m/c forum and currently waiting for my first AF before TTC

Thanks.

I tried to express what i felt in a thread in the mc forum but i really found it difficult to put it into words so i didnt post. It was just complete and utter numbness and emptiness and plus if im honest i was really struggling to acknowledge that it happened. Then three weeks ago i got up one morning and AF had come to visit and it made me feel that i could accept that it had happened, and now im really trying to move forwards.

But... on the brighter side OH is taking me out for dinner tonight.

It is very difficult to come to terms with, I just kept wondering 'why me'? have you had more than one m/c?

Ohhh that sounds lovely!!! Us girlies need to be treated every now and then!!
Make sure you order Champagne!!! :rofl: So jealous don't think DF and I have been out for a meal in ages!! Might try a few subtle hints tonight...

Yes, i felt the same. I thought i was in an emotionally stable loving place in my life, i had only just got engaged when i found out and things were looking so great.. my fiance had been my best friend over the previous 5 years but we'd only been dating a few months though but news of my pregnancy put the biggest smile on his face. Then.. i miscarried and it literally just fell apart, at the same time he needed to move up to Leeds to be with family as his nan who had played a big part in his upbringing, was diagnosed as terminally ill and i got utterly selfish and could not accept at all, that he didnt stay with me and ended the relationship as it wasnt working long distance as well.

This was my second miscarriage... i was with a different partner the first time and it was christmas 06 when it happened.... i was not in any way ready for a baby then, i got pregnant because we got too relaxed about using protection, the relationship wasnt stable as he was cheating on me.
How about you?

Hi Jenny,

My god you have had a bad time lately. But its so nice to see you being positive. Its good that you and DF are sorting your relationship first. My DF was like your DF so happy to become a dad that when I MC I felt that I had let him down somehow. I know that I didn't but thats how I felt. We both can't wait to be parents again but its sooo frightening.

:hug:

Kerry

I just wanted to say hi and that I am here too after a m/c. I have been with my husband for 12 years married 6 we are best mates get along great etc, but last year I lost my business, loosing alot of money and had loads of stress with it, then that got sorted (well as sorted as it could be) and then I got pregnant we thought right, this is our new fresh start, etc.
Then I m/c and last weekend we went through the most painful conversation I have ever been through, he told me he couldn't go on with 'us' this way I was down all the time and I don't thing I fully recovered from the stress of loosing the Biz before I lost the baby and it knocked me for six. Anyway we had a good talk and sorted everything right out and now it's great I still need to work at being the 'happy' 'nutty' person I was before but I know I'll get there in the end.

Take care hun and I'm sure all of us will get there in the end. xxxxxx

Hi Maccy,

It sounds if everything is starting to go your way again babe !! All we need is a nice :BFP: for that Happily Ever After finish....

:wine: Here's to getting in those DI boards soon!!

Hi Jennybean,

Sounds like you have been through the mill :hugs: glad to hear it's all gettin better.

We found out that my DH's father was diagnosed with terminal cancer around the time I had my M/c. My hubby moved on from the m/c within days, because in his words "we can try again" !!!. He is naturally devastated about his Dad we all are, which I can totally understand but at the same time he just doesn't understand what I've been going through he thinks I should just move on ... which i'm finding very hard tbh, but for his sake I'm trying to be strong for him as he is very upset.

I'm just convinced that this clouds silver lining is just around the corner, we're due some good luck soon and that is what keeps me going. I strongly believe in looking to the future that shiney happy days and a cute plump cuddly baby are waitig for for us all.

Welcome Jenny! :hi:

It sounds like things are on the upswing for you! Good luck when you TTC! :hugs:

Thanks all of you.
Had a nice meal with the 'OH' tonight things look good only got a kiss on my doorstep ;).. before he went back home to his... but taking things slow is feeling great.

(A hug in bed tonight would be nice but you cant have everything! lol)

Jenny,

Glad you had a good night last night.
I know its not the same but heres a :hug: from me...

Kerry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->