Hi To you All

tweetypie29

Reaction score
Hi

My Name is Leanne but I like to be called Leelee I'm 30 in April... YIKES!

Me & my Hubby are TTC we have 1 beautifull little Boy who's 2 at the end of next month. I recently found out they I have an extra x chromezone...a illness called triple x syndrome, my Doctor (last friday) told me I was very lucky to have had my son because most triple x women can't have children that they either suffer lots misscarriages & still births.

I have also got ALOT of not so nice ailments that comes with this illness which includes agrophobia,bad kidneys etc...not very nice & takes alot to cope with.

We have suffered 7 misscarriages...and ppl don't understand why we are still trying for another miracle. My Mum said to me I should be grateful i have one child.

All I can say to those ppl is I want to build a wee little family just like any woman!

My last af was on the 3rd feb, my cycle 27 days, me & hubby BD on the 14th,15th,16th & 17th & I ovulated on the 18th cos I ALWAYS get those ov pains! ouch.

anyway it's 9 days post ov & I'm etremely tired, my boobs are massive & heavy, I have an achey constant ache like just before I start af, I feel icky in my stomach kinda queazy, dizzy. All I can say is my boobs OUCH!!! :laugh2:

just don't wanna get dissappointed ya know.

Anyway this is me HEELLOOOO!! :headspin:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Sounds like your little boy was a miracle baby :hugs: Good luck TTC #2!

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Good luck with TTC. I hope you get another bundle of joy. x

:hi: Welcome to BnB! :hi:

:lol: 30 Is not so bad..... :rofl: I will be 33 in April ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->