...hi -waves-

I

imaceful

Hello.

I'm new so I thought I'd say a formal :hi:

I'm 12 weeks and 2 days preggo. This will be my third baby. I have two girls already, who are 2 and 4.

I have had 3 scans so far. One was to date the pregnancy as I have PCOS and have super irregular periods. The second was to re-date it (no idea why), and the third was my 12 week nuchal scan.

I've also been challenged with gestational diabetes and really bad SPD (both I've had with previous pregnancies so kind of expected it). Fingers crossed I don't get blessed with another 10lb baby as I'm only little!

The last two had me in and out of hospital from severe morning sickness so in that sense I feel as though I have been utterly lucky this time round!! Only the odd week of being off food but otherwise no sickness to date! :happydance:

How are all you ladies coping??

Hi!

I have 2 girls too, one 5 and 1 aged 2. I have also been diagnosed with hyperemesis for the 3rd time :( I'm finding it really difficult caring for 2 children whilst being so poorly. The hardest thing is that my eldest daughter understands that I'm poorly and keeps asking why, I've told her it's a tummy bug!

I'll have my second scan on Monday, mine are due to bleeding so I've got everything crossed that all is well. I'm counting the days until my 12 week scan so I can tell my daughter what is wrong with me, she will be ecstatic! Xx

Oh bless you, I'm the same with the SPD. Some days I can barely move and I have to make excuses why I can't do 'activities' with them. I feel so guilty.

Had the 12 week scan yesterday and showed her the photos and she was elated! 'Is that the baby on your tummy mummy?!' 'Is it my brother mummy?!' Even my two year old was pretty chipper with the scan photos.

Are you leaning towards a preferred sex? I'd ideally like a boy (three girls might just push me over the edge) but I'm just grateful for a healthy baby in all honesty. I know everyone always says that, but when you're on a third child, and you've already been blessed with two healthy children you feel almost more paranoid that something might go wrong iykwim?

:hugs:

I hope you start to feel better soon!! I had it bad with both my first two so know your utter pain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->