Hi!

mommieof22007

Mommy OF Two
Reaction score
Hi there

I put myself here willingly as my husband wanted to start ttc our third in a few months , but i chose to wait till my son and daughter are like 6 and almost 5 :) He isnt happy but he will live!

welcome here too honey :wave: we are wtt for a good few years so maddi is older :D

welcome! It's unusual for the OH to be more keen, but at least you know when you are good and ready he will be up for it!

When does it mean you'll be starting then? x

proally in about 2 or 3 years.. my son is just now 3 and my daughter will be two June 13 i really am holding off..

It is really odd to hear of A guy being upset for not trying soon

welcome! It's unusual for the OH to be more keen, but at least you know when you are good and ready he will be up for it!

When does it mean you'll be starting then? x

proally in about 2 or 3 years.. my son is just now 3 and my daughter will be two June 13 i really am holding off..

Aww, well it will be nice to have the gaps in between your children! xx I think it will probably be easier to have the other two a bit older when you next have a baby. Both my sisters have 3 and there's not much of a gap - I don't know how they manage!! x

Yeah i want a bigger gap DH don't im like DUDE your not the one home all the time with them.. shew my son is s terror.. hes always climbing and jumping, he broke his knee in feb for jumping off his dresser! had to have a cast for 4 weeks ! so im waiting a while :dohh:

Aww, well it will be nice to have the gaps in between your children! xx I think it will probably be easier to have the other two a bit older when you next have a baby. Both my sisters have 3 and there's not much of a gap - I don't know how they manage!! x

Well, welcome to WTT! Sounds like your LOs are a bit of handful! x

Hello hunni
Your children look so cute of that picture btw
See you around the forum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe