hi

char23

mum of 2 already
Reaction score
Hi everyone i have a little girl who is 3 and little boy who is 20 months and am 9 weeks pregnant, am really excited altho dreading telling my mum as she thinks 2 is enough.

Well im 23 and i gave up my job as a care worker to raise my children whilst my partner works.

Hope to speak soon

Char:happydance:

Wellcome to BnB. Congratulations on your pregnancy, don't let anyone tell you how to live your life or decide for you, if you've decided you want a big family it's up to you. I recomend you tell her just to inform her, let her know you're not asking for permission... I'm sure she'll come round.

aww congrats! dont worry about ur mum im sure she'll be fine. Its ur life ur choice. Welcome btw xxxx :) :happydance:

Hiya~! Congratualtions on your pregnancy. I can't imagine having three. I always wanted a big family but after having George I'm not sure I could cope with more than...say...1?! LOL. I think it's lovely if you can :)

Congrats and welcome to the site. Don't worry too much about what your mum will think i am sure she will come around. I have 2 right now and i am trying to get lucky with number 3 and i know my mum would think i am crazy but its what my hubby and i want.

Hiya~! Congratualtions on your pregnancy. I can't imagine having three. I always wanted a big family but after having George I'm not sure I could cope with more than...say...1?! LOL. I think it's lovely if you can :)

im hoping il cope lol i hadn't actuallly been trying to conceive so was a bit of a shock just adjusting to life with two kids and now third on the way. My hubby over the moon and my daughter keeps saying she wants a sister. so the pressures on lol!
:lol:

Congrats and welcome to the site. Don't worry too much about what your mum will think i am sure she will come around. I have 2 right now and i am trying to get lucky with number 3 and i know my mum would think i am crazy but its what my hubby and i want.

Hope baby number 3 comes along soon for you. x :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->