Hi

florence

Reaction score
Hi

I'm Kate and my darling husband is Martin. We have 4 grown children Tasha (21) Hannah (19) my daughters, Jess (17) and Tom (16) Martin's 2. In March of this year our precious Jacob was born sleeping at 37 weeks gestation. Perfect in every way, 6lb 12 1/2 ounces but terribly tangled in his umbilical cord, Our Little Man never stood a chance. And so now here I am.

Never tried to conceive before exactly, its always just happened and I thought it would this time too, but it seems not.
My emotions are running wild as is my mind. I am 39 in a couple of weeks, and terrified that Jacob was our last chance. I had a mmc 2 weeks before we concieved Jacob so last year I was pregnant twice, but still we have no baby at home.

I'm here to find any support thats available. To pick peoples brains no doubt and hopefully sometime soon to share my own good news and offer support.

Love Kate
xx

hi kate (welcome to the site)

i am really sorry what has happen to you, my cousin was expecting triplets, and giving birth she lost 2 of them, the youngest one made it, i was pregnant at that time, then she got pregnant again, had a miscarriage, then pregnant again and she just had a lovely little girl, its just one of those things, which is horrible....

i am 37 years old and have a son who is 11 he has autism, and a daughter of 2, who is going threw her terrible 2'os.. We have been trying for our 3rd for 1 year now, but nothing.

Hi Florence welcome to B'N'B
I am so sorry for your loss of Jacob
Good luck with your TTC journey and we are here to offer any support that you may need

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

So glad you found us. Im sure you will find alot of support here. :hugs: Im very sorry for your loss. Best wishes on your TTC journey!

:hi: Welcome to the forum! So sorry to hear about the loss of Jacob :hugs:

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/avatar_3466.gif to baby and bump!

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

My Mum had a lovely little boy born sleeping at full term.......and she successfully went on to have 2 more healthy children (of which I am one). I wish you all the luck in the world on your journey babe, and can assure you there is plenty of support and advice from the girls on here! :hugs:x

Welcome to BnB Florence. Sorry to hear of your loss (HUGZ). I hope you find lots of support and info here on BnB! Look forward to chattin with ya :)

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u246/mckaylalovesyou_photo/Welcome.gif

Hi

Welcome to BabyandBump

Sorry to hear of your loss & wish you luck on your TTC journey

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member