hi,

angelrose

Reaction score
hi, me and my husband have 2 kids, weve had 5 pregnancys since 06 to 09, since july 10 weve been trying AGAIN no pregnancy, weve done everything smep, ovulation, pre seed etc, hes just had a sperm test doc adviced it due to hernia op he had in 09, anyway results have came back clear, perfect , not sure of exact figures im asking for them when we go in on monday, im making another apointment with my doctor tomorrow, to see where i go now, any advice would be good, we cant do ivf due to my fear of needles, also the cost, my doctor was convinced i was fine, obviously that isnt the case, i just feel so down :nope:

You should ask your doctor about clomid. it is the cheapest form of fertility drugs and involves no needles. Trying for over 2 years is a long time. Something has to be up.

i have the doctors on monday, well hubbies doctor, to get his results on paper, then my doctor next monday to see about tests and clomid, but so far my doctor hasnt been helpful at all

That is weird that the doctor isnt being very responsive. You have been trying for a long time! I wonder if it’s bc you have 2 kids already. I hope all goes well at your apt. and the doctor cooperates.

we have been refered to gynie, and hubbie's doc got his sperm results wrong, mortality is 0% normal sperm also his antibodies are attacking his sperm :nope:

I'm glad you finally got your answer. No where to go but forward now. Progress!

hi, me and my husband have 2 kids, weve had 5 pregnancys since 06 to 09, since july 10 weve been trying AGAIN no pregnancy, weve done everything smep, ovulation, pre seed etc, hes just had a sperm test doc adviced it due to hernia op he had in 09, anyway results have came back clear, perfect , not sure of exact figures im asking for them when we go in on monday, im making another apointment with my doctor tomorrow, to see where i go now, any advice would be good, we cant do ivf due to my fear of needles, also the cost, my doctor was convinced i was fine, obviously that isnt the case, i just feel so down :nope:

Hey have you tried accupuncture? It worked for me last pregnancy! Worth a shot! Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->