Hi

Gemstar

Reaction score
Hi everyone im new on this forum. I have an 8 month old son but I am incredibly broody at the moment! but my cycles are all over the place :growlmad: and I am not really in a position financially for another baby just yet... so thats a bit about me looking forward to chatting to you all x

PS...Anyone have any idea when cycles meant to go back to normal.. Im not breastfeeding and have never done so :wacko:... x

Welcome to BnB and WTT.

I have a 10 month old son and thought I exclusively breastfed my periods returned a week after my bleeding finished. Given that they were easy, fairly light, pain free exactly 30 days before they have not yet settled into a normal cycle but they're not far off. Ranging from 27 to 32 days overall. I think we're all different.

Welcome to BnB and WTT.

I have a 10 month old son and thought I exclusively breastfed my periods returned a week after my bleeding finished. Given that they were easy, fairly light, pain free exactly 30 days before they have not yet settled into a normal cycle but they're not far off. Ranging from 27 to 32 days overall. I think we're all different.

hi gemstar welcome,

my DD is 16 months and i stopped BF at 8 months and my periods are still all over the place, i have tracked everyone since they returned and not one cycle has been the same length as another, all between 24 and 36 days, which can be a massive 2 week differance :(

Welcome to BnB.. You sound like you're in a similar place to me, altho my LO is only 5 1/2months.

Idk about when periods go back to normal, I think it can take a good year. I'm back on the pill and there are still some discrepancies with AF.

Thankyou :) its so annoying they last so long last month my cycle took 52 days I did a preg test even though there was hardly any chance of me being so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->