hi

wannabeamom

Reaction score
hi there im now in 2nd tri but been scared to post been browsing but not actually posted yet for some reason i keep going back to 1st tri maybe its a comfort thing? so anyway i thought id take the plunge and say hi to everyone xxx

hiya hun. welcome to 2nd tri, dont worry you will soon get comfortable xxxxxxx

Welcome over hun, great to see you here, it probably is just a settling in thing lol, you will soon find your feet over here though.....

Hi and a very festive welcome!!
Personally love it over here - lots of diff threads and generally a very happy place to be!

Heeeeyyy! welcome over! Think you'll find it great over here, I feel there's much less to worry about in second tri :D xxx

Ha! it's a comfort thing, I was just like that when moved to second :):) Second tri is actually easier than third so welcome over :) I guess I'll be feeling a lot like you next week moving to third :)

Hi and welcome! I was visiting both first and second tri forums for a while, but I mainly stick to this one now, because you will find that eventually the threads in first tri become less and less applicable to your pregnancy.

You can always go back and advise though; I always appreciated ladies from the second and third tris popping back to advise on things they knew about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->