Hi

D

danni2609

Hi im new on here and i have recently found out im expecting baby no 2. Im 7wks by my calculations but the doctors will prob change it! Silly q but dos anyone know how to get one of those pregnancy charts on their profile? x

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB

what kinda preg chart??

Welcome ..

I think she means the tickers :)

Hellooo & welcome!!

If you mean tickers, click on a members ticker that you like and it will take you directly to the site where you can make your own!!

:hi: Welcome!

To get a ticker simply click on a person's ticker you like. It will take you to a website where you can build your own. Once you've entered your dates it will create a ticker for you. Copy and paste the BB code into your signature (under User CP--top left of the screen)

Thank you. Think ive worked it out now! Tell u pregnancy mess's ur brain! I already getting addicted to this site x

Thank you. Think ive worked it out now! Tell u pregnancy mess's ur brain! I already getting addicted to this site x

It gets much worse! I am now at the stage where I have to check every day... and if not having the time earlier means I'm sat in bed at 3am checking the forum activity, then that's what I'll be doing! lol

Welcome the the forum :wave: I'll look forward to seeing you about the place :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->