hi:)

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

hi christy, i am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. we had a miscarriage in february as well due to a large fibriod in my uterus. the fibriod was discoved when i went to the emergency due to major pain due to the miscarriage. how long were you pregnengt before the miscarriage? do you know why you miscarriaged? i am assuming that you are waiting to ovulate now?

:flow: Welcome! :flow: https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Others/others-085.gif

:hugs:
hi christy, i am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. we had a miscarriage in february as well due to a large fibriod in my uterus. the fibriod was discoved when i went to the emergency due to major pain due to the miscarriage. how long were you pregnengt before the miscarriage? do you know why you miscarriaged? i am assuming that you are waiting to ovulate now?

hi:flower: and thank you.....my miscarriage was 1 week after i was in a car accident at 14 weeks..... Doctors said that they don't know if the accident caused the miscarriage or if it was just sudden...... sorry to hear that you had to suffer threw the same type of pain..... i am gussing that that i am about to ovulate...not really sure my opk's have looked the same for weeks now...some days a tad lighter some times a tad darker.... when i got my internet cheapies in the mail i started posting both... so your guess is as good as mine....lol......well now we can take this journey to motherhood together... as of mylast ultra sound i have no abnormalities,and that was the middle of june this year..... so here we go :) i started a journal for testing... don't want to bog people down when they just want to say hi :) well God bless you and feel free to chat anytime!!!!!!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/poohwelcome3.gif

hey christylove. you know it is easier to use the digi ovulation tests. you can buy them at walmart for about $30. you will get 20 digi tests. they last me for about 3month as i know roughly when i ovulate. how long is your cycle? what date did you have the first day of your period last? i have a very regular cycle of 28-29days and i ovulate anywhere between cd15-17. it took me a couple of month of using the digi ovu tests to figure it out. i also started temping my last period. i found it very helpful to figure out when i had ovulated and also it is a good measur to see if i am pregnent or af is coming. :) the bbt cost about $8-9 at walmart.

hey christylove. you know it is easier to use the digi ovulation tests. you can buy them at walmart for about $30. you will get 20 digi tests. they last me for about 3month as i know roughly when i ovulate. how long is your cycle? what date did you have the first day of your period last? i have a very regular cycle of 28-29days and i ovulate anywhere between cd15-17. it took me a couple of month of using the digi ovu tests to figure it out. i also started temping my last period. i found it very helpful to figure out when i had ovulated and also it is a good measur to see if i am pregnent or af is coming. :) the bbt cost about $8-9 at walmart.

first i would like to say thank you for saying hi,and for the info.:hugs::hugs:
i normally last 3 days, and no lately i can better perdict the weather than af!!!!!!!! i will def. look into gettinh the digi opk,because right now i feel lost:dohh:. i'malso notfeel welltoday first i started off just fighting a bad mood,and ended with me feel a little under the weather:cry:. i started taking my temp the other night it was 90.0??? and last night and tonight it is 98.8 not sure what it means lol!!!!!!! i started a journal ttc ttc ttc we are ttc just so i don't have to post every where.....if you don't mind explaining the temp thing please i'm really confused.....

sorry to hear that you were not feeling good. i hope you have a better day today.
this is my suggestion when it comes to temping that i found really good, sign up for free at fertilityfriend.com. you will be able to keep a record of your temp everyday there and it will create a graph for you. this will show you when you have ovulated.

second when you temp it needs to be in the morning. you have to take your temp before even getting out of bed or even moving around when you are awake. all you do is put the bbt next to your bed so as soon as you wake up you can just reach for it and temp. that is it. once you start moving it will not be accurate as your body temp will change due to movement. also you need to temp at exactly the same time everyday. lets say 7am every morning but if you happen to wake up 30min prior or 30min after 7am it is ok. but the time between your daily temping need to be at consistent hrs in the moring. also you need to have had at leaste 3hr of sleep prior to testing.
let me know if you have any more questions. good luck girly.

sorry to hear that you were not feeling good. i hope you have a better day today.
this is my suggestion when it comes to temping that i found really good, sign up for free at fertilityfriend.com. you will be able to keep a record of your temp everyday there and it will create a graph for you. this will show you when you have ovulated.

second when you temp it needs to be in the morning. you have to take your temp before even getting out of bed or even moving around when you are awake. all you do is put the bbt next to your bed so as soon as you wake up you can just reach for it and temp. that is it. once you start moving it will not be accurate as your body temp will change due to movement. also you need to temp at exactly the same time everyday. lets say 7am every morning but if you happen to wake up 30min prior or 30min after 7am it is ok. but the time between your daily temping need to be at consistent hrs in the moring. also you need to have had at leaste 3hr of sleep prior to testing.
let me know if you have any more questions. good luck girly.

thank you very very much i will start tempting tomorrow morning :):hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: i did however get apositive opk last night

Attachments

• Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 2
yeah that is great. time to do the deed. you probably know this but i might as well tell you.........:) you know it is good to do the deed the 3-5days leading up to a positive opk?! well if you didn't know now you know. :) i hope you get jackpot and concieve this month. i still have another 13days to go but we will start with doing the deed every day starting in one week. :)

yes mam deed is done :) my husband isn't the type to skip a night lol!!!!! i thought that when your breast hurt ovulation has already taken place...mine have been tender for a few days- more like a week and now hurt real bad...smh.... when my breast hurt this bad af is normally 2 to3 days from visiting.....i hope i'm not out before i start....well enough about me... how are you????? i hope this cycle brings you a bumpor two :)

i think my eyes are playing tricks on me.....:wacko:

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
o my goodness i think i just got a bfp i must be tripping ijust got a postive opk :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012