• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiccups

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I swear she's got hiccups lol i have this feein in my tum and its continuous rythm(sp) if this is makin any sense, is it too early??
Feels so weird!
i remember Kai gettin them but it was a lot further on!

cute isnt it lol my baby gets them all the time, he had them early on so i dont think its to early :)

x

Awww bless her, how cute, she's been guzzling the fluid too quick me thinks :rofl:

hiccups i loved them at first and now it keeps me awake at night with hiccups lol

i dont think i ever felt hiccups with Rhys.... oh well maybe this time i will!

How often is the baby supposed to get hiccups though? :think:

Mine seems to get them four or five times a day... especially if there is a loud noise :roll: like me sneezing.. that will give her hiccups almost everytime.. it's very funny.. :rofl:

im not sure as i dont feel him hiccup everyday maybe once or twice a week but when he does hiccup it drives me mad although its very nice and bonding just when im not trying to sleep that is lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->