• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiding a 19wk bump?

S

Serene123

So, 27th December is my Nans birthday and I don't want to tell them I'm pregnant untill my 20wk scan! I've got no chance, right? I'm showing already LOL! I was thinking maybe a tight swimming costume under my clothes? :|

:blush:
or are you talking about when you are 19wks gone ?
lol

When I'm 19wks preg LOL. Which is almost 5months, right? So it's probably gonna be huge and I'm not big anyway lol! I've filled out abit now but that's about it. I'm not sure a top would hang over the bump by then :|

not so sure if you will be able to pull this off! ;)

i had my "20" week scan yesterday and they were able to see everything the same as they would at the 20 week scan. maybe you can have it before and then show everyone pics of your baby.

Good time of year to try! nice baggy top/wooly jumper :D

My friend Lelly says if I pull it off she'll be amazed having seen my little bump in all its HUGE glory!

I would go for a baby doll dress. Some thing that has does not have a seam of any sort under the breast, but does have lots of bunching. Wear this with tights, boots and a coat, and you should be good to go.

https://www.thisnext.com/media/230x230/Willow-Mocha-Baby-Doll-Dress_6332BE49.jpg

I'm gonna have to try a few things nearer the time I think but that defo looks like it could work! Thanks :)

im hoping my little growth spirt at this stage is the begining of the end of the bump LOL :( if it stays like this i can hide it!

Depends how bubs lies too .....

No WAY could i hide mine at 19 wks lol

xxx

People already ask me if I'm holding my stomach out. I freakin' wish! LOL

It might be tougher hugging them. They'll feel it when you hug them. You'll have to tent hug.

i was just sat here thinking what if i hug someone and it kicks them LOL oh i'm screwed. i can't even not go because its my nans 70th!

If you wear a sweatshirt you might be able to get away with it. When I wear sweatshirts I don't look preggers!

I think it would really depend on how fast your bump grows, since everyone's different, i'm 20 weeks pregnant with twins and if I wear a baggy zip-up fleece or sweatshirt you can't really tell

i agree with the baggy jumper theory as its winter u might just get away with one of those cosy woolly ones

heya. i wasent showing at all at 19wks. i started getting a bump at 22wks and got a proper bump at 28wks. i thought i would be massive at 5months. a baggy dress/top should cover it!

I have just started showing, and if I wear a baggy sweatshirt/hoodie, or even a baggy sweater, you can't even tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->