Hiding the bump need desperate help

Universitymom

Reaction score
I am 13 weeks and I really want to hide my bump for another month until I move. This is my first pregnancy I was fairly fit before and it's not that I have a huge bump or really a bump at all bit because I was on the smaller side before people are questioning the weight gain. Thanks
Btw there is a picture of me at 12 weeks for you guys to have an idea of what I look like and how to hide it best

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 35
Pretty much the only thing you could do is to get some shirts that are a bit looser that go in a A-line style away from your stomach. You could always pair what you're wearing with a light cardigan. Dark colors typically make you appear smaller and may help disguise it. Just casually say you're bloated and leave it at that.

I was like that and I just told ppl I had put on a few pounds. Nobody questioned me. I didn't tell anyone I was actually pregnant until I was b/t 24 and 28 weeks.

Wear a cute loose fitting dress and leggings. Maybe one thats tighter on top and loose around the belly :)

Just deny it! haha when someone says " Hey did you gain weight?" just say "Wow thats rude!" Good luck, maybe you can try one of those maternity band things? it might help push the bump back slightly.

Yes definitely loose clothes, and light scarves if it's not too warm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->