High and Soft Cervical position

V

Vrainoire

i'm 10dpo.. but at 5 dpo i noticed the increase in cm, i check my cervical position and its been high and soft every day since.and i mean very high..i check the same time everyday..i have less cm today but cervix is still high and soft? I dnt want to get my hopes up..but i'm feeling like testing early..what do u all think?

I have this exact same thing going on, but I don't know the answer. Mine's so high I almost can't reach it. Would love to know if anyone has an answer!

i'm 10dpo.. but at 5 dpo i noticed the increase in cm, i check my cervical position and its been high and soft every day since.and i mean very high..i check the same time everyday..i have less cm today but cervix is still high and soft? I dnt want to get my hopes up..but i'm feeling like testing early..what do u all think?

Sounds promising, but try to hold off on testing for a week or so. At 5dop it would almost certainly be too early to get a + even if you are pregnant. It would just make you crazy, and once you start peeing on those sticks it's hard to stop!
Good luck.

I just re-read your post - at 10dpo, it's still early but you could get a faint positive. Test in the morning for the best chance at a result.Then wait a couple of days and test again, it can get darker! Let us know what happens.

I got a bfp at 10dpo, so it's possible. It wasn't faint either :) Good luck, I hope you get your baba ^^

XxX

Sounds promising hun !! Most the time tho your cervix stays high and soft and closed till 2 or 3 days before AF

I've been having sorta the same thing - I'm 6DPO and my cervix is still high and open... normal it's closing by now... hope it's a good sign!

Maybe a stupid question.... but how do you know if it's high? What's low? I think mine is low... I can touch it with my finger tips, and it feels pretty firm. I don't think that's a good thing :cry:

It's not a stupid question at all! I don't know about anyone else, but mine is so high that it's almost impossible to touch it, even with my fingertip. It's also really far back. I do know that for me, it's not been this high before.

Maybe a stupid question.... but how do you know if it's high? What's low? I think mine is low... I can touch it with my finger tips, and it feels pretty firm. I don't think that's a good thing :cry:

I monitor mine throughout the month so I know what's "high" and "low" for me. I can always reach it - but I have long fingers. I do know that it drops lowest right before AF, so if you wanna know how low it will go, feel it right before AF, and it should be high at ovulation.

I am 9 dpo and high and soft cervix plus 9 positives ovulation tests hahaha I know it sounds crazy but some people say that is a good sign! Plus I am smelling sooooooo much everything about it may be false but let's stay put and hopeful ! Hope we all get prego and the first trimester together ! Thannnks gurlz

I don't have and symptoms besides gas:blush:..i still have loads of CM and my Cervix has lowered a tad bit but its still high..i hope it goes back up tho..

When are you going to test? Are you going to wait until you are 13 DPO?

I'm trying to wait until 13dpo..but I don't know..i'm just so nervous and excited this cycle

Well ladies i tested last night got a BFN ... But the cervix was still very high and i still have the wet cm.. checked my position this morning and i cant even reach it is so high..but i'm gonna wait to see what happens. AF is due tomorrow and still no sore boobs or cramps

That sounds promising! I hope you get your :bfp:!! My cervix has gotten a little lower and harder - I don't think that's a good sign - but I'm still hoping!!

mines high, closed, and a ton of lotiony CM... Here's wondering

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->