High body temperature at 29week

kayosama22

Reaction score
Hi mommies, i'm soon to be father and my wife is at 29weeks. Her body temp is 37.7 and we are bit worried . Need your opinion thank you very much.

Although that’s not a super high fever, I still would call the doctor or make a trip in. If she’s just sick with some sort of bug, it’ll likely just have to take it’s course. Many, many women get sick while pregnant and have fevers. Especially since she’s into the third trimester, baby should be just fine. :)

Only reason I would call/check in is if she doesn’t seem ill at all, to make sure there isn’t some kind of infection (a UTI can happen without even feeling anything, and that can end up more problematic if not treated). I had one at a routine checkup and didn’t even know!

Hope she feels better and that the temp goes down soon. But once again, if she’s just ill baby will be fine. I had two minor fevers during my last pregnancy. It’s the joys of being pregnant during cold/flu season. :hugs:

Thnk you very much for sharing. Now she’s fine and just having light headaches and temperature went normlize to 37 deg .
Now she’s having diarrhea and we scheduled for check up this wednesday.
Have you experienced diarrhea before on your third trimester 29 weeks?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->