high, hard, closed cervix. 2missed periods. BFN

beckie1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Please help me. I am soooo confused. My CP is high, hard and closed. My lady period was 18th July and I have been like clock work all my life (except pregnancy) I have 2 boys already and 6 Angel babies.

My bf and I have been ttc since Jan, no luck. However I've had no period since July but tested negative. I have pregnancy symptoms and I have just missed my second period. Am I pregnant or had my body gave up on me??? I am 23 and I am totally healthy. I dont drink and I dont smoke either so they have not impacted anything.

Any advice would be great thanks.

You may have a hormonal imbalance so maybe PCOS as it is known for making cycles very irregular, a doctor should be able to help you x

Hi Thanks for your reply :) if I have PCOS I will be extremely surprised as I dont fit into the criteria thing for it at all. I did mention it to my doctor when I saw them and she agreed I didnt fit in that category. I just hope she is right :( x

Your GP won't be able to diagnose you by looking at you, you'll need some tests done. There isn't really a typical person with PCOS, some women are overweight, some are not, some have excess hair, some do not.. and so on.

To be diagnosed with PCOS, you need 2 of the following:
1. Hormonal imbalance
2. Annovulation
3. Cysts on your ovaries.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS & have the first 2 symptoms.

Definitely worth asking if you can't think of any other reason for the lack of your period. That was the only reason I sought help, I had no external symptoms at all, just no periods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->