High HCG level at 14 dpo?

Taima

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm new in the 1st trimester. I'm 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Just found out yesterday at 14 dpo. I went in the same day for betaHCG test at the hospital. I was hoping my HCG would be close to 100 but it was 483.... isn't that too high for 14 dpo?

What was your HCG level at this time? I looked online and this is way too high for a 14 dpo HCG test. Do you have an idea of what it should be?

Thanks

That does seem high for 14dpo, maybe you have 2 in there! As many will tell you, HCG can be all over the place though. Some have high with a singleton and others might have low with multiples. I had mine checked at 9 & 11 dpo, but not 14. At 9 it was 14 and on 11 it was 71.

Yes those numbers you had are typically what I'm finding on the Internet. And I don't think I implanted early because at 6 dpo I had a betaHCG and doctor said I wasn't pregnant. In one week the number is now 483. Weird. At least it's high and not low that's a good thing.

I would love twins but would be scared lol

With daughter, mine was 18,762 at 4w6d. I had a scan the following week which confirmed the date was correct. My OB told me in all his years in practice (30 years) he's seen hcg all over the place. He said he doesn't really worry with hcg numbers unless they are going down, and that the scans provide much more information. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->