High/Soft cervix, AF due today

ParadiseX3

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Jessie. I haven't been on this site since my first miscarriage which was January 2014, I've had two more since then. All three were very early, longest was 8 weeks. No explanation. We've been NTNP since. And my last MC was November 24 2014. Well.. AF was Dec 11th and I always start two days earlier than the previous month so AF is due today or tomorrow. Cervix is high/semi high and soft. Haven't checked my cervix mucus lately because like I said NTNP. And my breast are sore and they usually don't get sore before AF. So I'm confused. Where should my cervix position be before AF? Lower right. Maybe I'm just paranoid and feeding to much into this but I can't help it, I've had this happen three times and I'm nervous. I guess I just need people to talk to.

:hugs: im so sorry for your losses

CP isn't really a good indicator for pregnancy. Your cervix can be high and soft and then an hour later be low and firm and AF comes. Really the only way to know is to test.

Sorry I can't offer any other advice. I hope the :witch: stays away and you get your sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->