High temp and back pain maybe tmi

ebannawuoyohw

Reaction score
Need some help.

What would you do?

I slept bad last night body felt sore bit hot like when you've got germs restless sleep.
Was okay this morning back a bit sore thought it was normal. But now back is really radiating pain like when you have the flu and I have a high temp so I must have germs. But worried about the back pain lower and is kinda round front lower too and goes down my legs a bit. Into my hips.

History- had this exact pain before for four days, didn't sleep it's that kind of pain. Stood up fourth evening and all this stuff fell out of me. Kept coming and falling out like big bits of liver. Pain all gone after and slept well felt fine. I think this was a miscarriage and this is same pain I have now but I've had it in flu too. If I wasn't pregnant I'd say I've got mild flu or germs.

Had urine tested and no infection.

Do I go out of hours or just rest up?

Edit - just been violently sick

I would rest and call the OB in the morning to get their opinion. Hospe its not another miscarriage! Have you had your first scan yet?

No first scan due next week. I'm thinking maybe it's just flu but being pregnant makes you question everything. Just been really sick even though I'm on two different sickness tabs and it was the kind when your whole body sweats and pushes up every last bit of bile ��
Not feeling my best !

Hope you feel better soon! I'd try to go to your EPU for some reassurance as you're in a lot of pain and had such an experience with it last time. Hope you get some answers xxxxxxx :hugs:

The pain has gone from back spine feels sore and its been all sore round front where baby is so I'm worried now. I'm too weak to go docs ill see how I am then maybe ring. Thanks for concern.
Hoping it's just germs and baby fine.

I would call your dr. The pain could be from being sick but I would check all is ok with the dr xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->