High Temp

hoping4miracl

Reaction score
can any let me know what their tempature was when they tested postive my tempature has risen up to 99.01 and never that high only when pregnant have a few little symptoms nothing major could this be a possible sign that I conceived the :witch: isn't due till monday. and can you tell me what other symptoms that you may be thanks

I didn't temp myself when I got bfp so I know that's not much help 2u but as for other symptoms, the biggie for me was af type cramping but from much earlier than usual. That and just not ever fancying anything to eat). Sorry can't help with temping thing tho xx good luck xx

my temp since bfp on sat has been between 99.1 and 99.6 - face has been rosy! Not usual for me at all - my temp is usually on the very low side. Hope this is helpful for others!

My temp was 99.3 the day I got BFP... Plus my breast are sore and I am not very hungry. Hope this helps, and Goodluck xoxox

My nipples were sore - still are... but as far as the hunger I am the opposite- I have been pretty hungry - esp. for breakfast. Stomach has been growling by early early am - not usual for me at all - I started eating breakfast a few months back to be healthier and try to lose a little weight - but eating in the am always made me feel ick. Now im feeling ick if I dont eat right away when I get up - even at 4:30 in the morning one day! Guess everyone is different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->