Hipp organic and mam bottles

skunkpixie

Reaction score
Hey ladies.

I have been considering my options for feeding DD2 when she comes along and after alot of thought Im seriously considering FF as an option (although Im not 100% decided by any means and could end up expressing or combi feeding). I have looked at the 4 formula brands available and really like the look of the Hipp organic. It seems to have all the good components from aptamil and C&G (LPCS ostra-ma-whaters and prebiotics etc) but also has the benefit of being organic. I would love to know your experiences and thoughts on this.

As for what bottles to use I really like the look of the mam anti-colic self sterilizing ones. Ive heard great things about them and they come in such pretty designs too. Any reviews/info on this would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanx xxx

I love Hipp Organic. Thumbs up from me. LOs poos were about the same as when he was BF, very gentle on tummy. Doesn't smell unpleasant, is cheaper than other brands and is organic.
Only changed as my LO has really bad reflux.

I've only just started using MAM bottles (not the self sterlising ones so can't advise on that part), and I love them and my LO is getting on much better than the TT CTN bottles.

Hi hon :wave:

Well we switched LO from Hipp Organic to cow & gate which is a gentlier formula on babies tummies according to my HV (my son has colic!) a bit gutted tbh but it gave him terrible tummy ache :cry: thats not to say it will do the same to your LO though :) and as for the MAM bottles they are just bloody brilliant :thumbup: I have the self sterilising ones and I just love them :lol: since we switched our Son from avent bottles to them and also settled him on the cow and gate hes like a different baby :happydance: prior he was crying so badly I was constantly cuddling and holding him because he wouldnt let me put him down :( I feel like I have my baby back since we bought the MAM bottles :)

we love hipp organic my lo had colic and couldnt stomach cow and gate they gave him at hospital it was thick and sweet so hipp gets a thumbs u here

we used tt anti colic bottles x

I topped lo up with formula between 4 and 6 months and used Hipp organic. Thought it was fabulous and very gentle on his tummy too... No problems at all. If I ever have to give lo formula in future it will def be Hipp Organic.

x

Love my MAM bottles...!!
LO got on so much better with these than with the TT ones we started out with!

They are the self-sterilising ones so as long as we have a microwave to hand we can travel with them and not worry about taking a bulky steriliser. We do use the TT one when we are at home though just for ease... x

i switched from breastmilk to hipp organic and have been very happy with it, he drank it fine and has had no problems,poos have stayed the same as when bf, its one of the cheapest and its organic :thumbup:
MAM bottles are amazing! he gets no wind now :happydance: and the self sterilising is great :thumbup:

I can't comment on hipp organic but mam bottles are great, i highly recommend x

I use both Hipp Organic and MAM bottles and LO loves them. We initially started breastfeeding which didnt work out due to 100% tongue tie and other issues and so I began to ff. After trial and error really we found MAM bottles the best, no issues with drinking from the teat (tried avent and TT bottles which were no good), Hipp Organic milk suits LO's tummy best too, we tried Aptamil and found LO suffered with awful nappies and tummy pain. So definitely a thumbs up from us!!

We use both :)

LO was really sicky on Aptamil and didnt like Cow and Gate. He loves the hipp organic and his no where near as sick with it.Its also a bonus its cheeper than the others to.We have just moved him onto the hipp organic hungry and so far so good.

Oh and I love my MAM bottles!best thing i did buying them.LO also stoped being as sick when i swapped to them.Their great for traveling as theres less stuff to take and they dont leak (if put together right) unlike the avent ones i had.LO used to play with the teats and roll them around his tounge and fuss.he cant do that with the MAM teats where their more flat.He has the MAM dummys to and he prefers the shape of the MAM range to other brands.

Id highy recommend people to try both!they have been great for Cody and we havnt looked back since swapping to both x

Thankyou so much ladies for your feedback. I think that if we do FF, Hipp organic with mam bottles is what we will try first :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->