Hipp stage 2 jars.. when?

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Mum went out today and bought some jars for lucy, but she bought stage 2 instead of stage 1!! They say from 7 months on the size and are a little bit lumpy instead of pureed. Mum is confident lucy will be ok on them now as I feed her weetabix and other fairly lumpy things and shes fine with those, but just wanted to see what you all thought.
Should I try her on them now at 6 and a half months or hold off a couple of weeks?

xx

I started Grace on them when she was about 7.5 months. Only cause I was so scared of her choking. If Lucy is used to lumpy-ish food I don't see the problem in letting her have some.

I started Alasdair on them at 6.5 months. He was fine. All babies are different obviously but I certainly wouldn't worry about giving it a go!

If she's fine with some other lumpy, more thick stuff then it's ok. I didn't move on to them yet but will soon :)

I only moved onto stage 2 at the weekend. Erin has been fine on the pasta ones, haven't tried any others as I make my own food but she is getting better at lumps now. xx

maddi loves them! she's adoring her lumps, we moved up around 7 months. i would say give it ago and see how she is honey :)

We just now started stage twos but Hannah's been having lumps in her food (homemade plus fresh fruits etc.) since 6.5 months if not early. She loves lumpy food :lol:

Courtney has had one before but she is used to lumps cos my mum only mashes her dinners now not blends!! You can try it and see how she reacts... :)

I started introducing lumpier food to Daisy at 5.5 months but I weaned her early at 3.5 months.
She is getting a mixture now really, I usually add some baby pasta to the smooth ones and she LOVES it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->