Hips/legs/back ache already at 4 weeks

emicakess

Reaction score
I am only 4 weeks (bfp last friday) and my FRIGGON LEGS HURT SO BAD!!!! It feels like its coming from my hips, mainly right hip... I could barely walk or stand on my right leg today.

Anybody else have this or had this? Any ideas to reduce the agony?!?! Lol I guess this is going to be a long 9 months if I am already miserable! Lol

Tylenol and a heating pad work for me! A nice bath with Epsom salts can relax muscles too oh and hot chocolate is a known cure for muscle aches :winkwink:

Heehee thanks Pandi, I am on the couch with my heating pad and that tylonal finally kicked in so its not so excruciating! Now I just need some hot chocolate :DD Congrats on your lil olive!! :)

Heehee thanks Pandi, I am on the couch with my heating pad and that tylonal finally kicked in so its not so excruciating! Now I just need some hot chocolate :DD Congrats on your lil olive!! :)

Thanks and your nugget as well!

physio gave me some exercises to do to strengthen the muscles around my hips as i have the same issue (started at 6w for me).

lie on your back, bring one knee up as far as is comfortable, brace your hands together behind the knee and push forward for a ten-count, not enough to break the grasp your hands have though. repeat x5 on both sides.

lie on your side, both legs together, knees slightly bent. keeping ankles together raise top leg (like a clamshell opening) as much as is comfortable (4-6 inches) and hold for ten, repeat x5 both legs.

after the first week of doing these once a day, try upping it to twice a day. *should* help somewhat.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"