Hips

Layla

Reaction score
Yesterday i didnt stop, i was back and forth to the school and everywhere else.

This was my day....

Got up walked the kids to school, walked home

An hour later, walked to teh swimmingpool to wath Charlie swim, walked home

Half hour later, walked to the school to pick up Ethana nd walked to the docs, Then walked him back to school, then walked home.

Hour later, walked to the school to pick the kids up, walked to the chemist, then home....Charlie left her lunch box at teh chemist....walked back to teh chemist, then walked home.

Then hoovered, sorted 2 loads of washing made lunches and cooked dinner.

Then had enought ime to jump in the shower and it was off to college, i got home just after 9 and had dinner.

Me and Jase worked out that i walked roughly 5 miles yesterday lol Doesnt sound alot but it all adds up, and now my hips, pelvis and tops of legs are killing me! was really hard to get in and out of bed, no ex bike for me tonight i dont think :(

x

Oh dear lol But good on you I can just about make it to the shop and back :lol:

it was good to walk out and about really, i love this weather now so i purk up alot this time of year, i feel find within myself, its just im hobbling about like an old biddy lol

x

lol @like an old biddy! Its terrible I expected it but not as soon as now :shock: :lol:

Hey watch what your doin hun but good on you getting so much exersize!!!

Just take it easy yeah?!

xxx

Sheesh, I wanna take a nap after reading all the stuff you did.
I even have to psych myself up these days just to do the dishes or put a load in the washer!
Take it easy gurlfriend ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->