History PCOS to a possible +OPK Need eyes please! :)

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Ok...So I need your help ladies! I have been paying attention to cm in the last couples days and keeping track of CDs since my period started. I am currently CD 18. I took an ovulation test on 16 and 17 as I had creamy/lotiony cm. (TMI) Today as I was getting ready I noticed I had ewcm. :thumbup: Being someone that had PCOS and needed fertility to concieve LO, I have never really had my body 'act' the way it is intended to. I have never really used an OPK before and had it even look +. I took an OPK and the test line is darker than the control line which I believe means +. So, I should dtd today, tomorrow and Sunday? We did dtd Thursday with no protection, but +OPK means you are ABOUT to ovulate...correct? Just trying to piece it all together, because if we are able to concieve on our own, then we are going to! :happydance:

I have attached the pics. The arrow on the test points to the control line, so in my opinion I would say + OPK. The test on the Left is from today CD 18, and the one on the Right has todays test on top to show what I think looks like a line getting darker. What do you think?

Attachments

• ov test 1.jpg
    ov test 1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • ov test 2.jpg
    ov test 2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads