hiya - advice needed plz

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EUQINU, Mar 22, 2010.

1. EUQINU

EUQINU Mother of 1

hiya, im new on here, i was hoping someone cud give me abit of advice but i havent a clue where to post this at?

I started taking cerazette on the 4th of feb, and was constantly bleeding with it and acting abit hectic so i stopped taking it altho me n my bf have still continued to have unprotected sex.
    When i stopped the pill the bleeding stopped a few days after but then about a week after that i had some spotting and abit of discharge (which has now gone) this past week i have been feeling really dizzy, my stomaches constantly turning and im knackered, i cud sleep the clock round, im not craving anything but when i get up in the morning i cud eat a horse, where usually i dont eat till lunch time, ive also been really emotional and crying alot, i feel abit bloated down low and have like wee niggly cramps, oh yeh and ive had really bad headaches.. think thats it

any advice wud b much appreciated, i dunno if its a sign of pregnancy or if its just a number of things getting ontop of me.
    oh yeh i did a pregnancy test last week but it was negative.

2. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

:wave: Welcome to BNB!

3. camocutie2006

camocutie2006 Elijah's Mommy!

:wave: Helllo and Welcome!