Hiya - long time, no speak!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I know, I know, I've been AWOL!:blush:

We had soooo much to do with the new house, moving, decorating, furniture buying, flat-pack building, etc., and working fulltime as well that I haven't had 5 minutes to even pop on and say hello. Things have been so manic at work that I haven't had a lunch break for weeks or I could have come on then.

We're a little bit more settled now, and finally have broadband connection at home, and things are calming down a little at work, so hopefully I can get on a bit more.

I've missed you all.:hugs: :hugs:

Just an update then - the house is fantastic and we're all really happy.

Kayleigh is doing her SATs at the minute, and is the most stressed out teenager imaginable!:hissy: She was 14 a couple of weeks ago, and celebrated with her friends a little too much. Let's just say that she has been on her best behavoiur ever since and she is saying that she will never touch a drop of alcohol ever ever again.:evil:

Charlie is growing by the day. He hates being on his front so no signs of crawling, but he keeps trying to reach for things when he is sitting up, and he is actually getting on his knees when he does it, so you never know. He shouts all day long, and Mamma was his first word!! :happydance: He's still not sleeping through though :roll: . He sits there doing pat-a-cake all day, while shouting mamamamama!! It's just tooooo cute!!!

Still no sign of a baby brother or sister for them though. I'm really not stressing out about it though. Even to the extent that I didn't even realise that I was due when AF arrived on Saturday. I know I'm saying it now, but it will happen when it happens and not before. Whether I'll still have that attitude in another 6 months though is another matter!

Anyway, I am at work so I suppose I should do something............

Okay, I'm off to catch up on what's been happening!! :blush:

It's good to be back!! :happydance:

HI hun, good to see you back, glad your house is all well :D

xx

Welcome back Amanda, seems like forever since you were last on

PMSL @ Kayleigh i said that very thing myself on Monday:rofl:

Sounds like Charlie will be off before long

Glad everything is going well with the house, you will have to show us some pics

Glad things have been going well Amanda & your starting to get settled down. Have they road signed your street yet? :lol: Did you get all your parcels? :lol:

x

Hiya Amanda, glad to hear things are going well for you, and your settling into your new house.

Must see some upto date Charlie pics. I still find it weird to think of him growing up so fast when I first chatted to you and you were TTC, seems like an age ago now.

Welcome back Amanda :wave:

Glad all going well. Charlie sounds fab at the mo, lucky you!

awwww welcome back hun!!! callums no spkin yet *hmph* glad use r settling in well!!! cant believe ur daughter got drunk lol!!!! take care!!! xx

Welcome back hun! Glad the house is all good and you are all well! x

Ellooooooooo tankett my old faithful friend ....

nice to see you back!!

Sounds like lil madam had a good birthday lmfao!

Charlie looks HUGE but soooooooooooo cute!

Chat soon as im starting to pack up the house myself! (hate moving)

Glad all is well!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back