Hiya! Newbie here!

Hayley_Kev

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, i nearly forgot to leave a little intro post lol! gettin too carried away with the site lol!

Im Hayley, and i live in Stoke-on-Trent with my parter of 6yrs, Kev and our gorgeous little boy, Ethan. We are aslo expecting baby no.2 28th October. Had my 21wk scan on wednesday and was hoping find out the sex, only the little monkey wouldnt uncross its legs - luckily i have another scan at 28wks so hopefully i can find out then! But for now, its just bluey-pinky bump lol!

Hoping to make some great friends here, especially with those who live locally as i dont know many mummy people (other than at the local mums & tots). would be nice to meet mummys and make great friends, and for my kids to make friends too!

I never really know what else to say in these intro things so if theres anything anybody wants to know, feel free to ask - but im sure as posts go on youl start to understand me lol! (if its possible for anybody to understand me!)

Hiya Hayley :wave:
Welcome to B'N'B xxx

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b. Congrats on the pregnancy. I'm due the 30th Nov with my first so I guess I'll see you around in 2nd tri. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->