Hiya

Duchess85

I love my Hubba and bubb
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been coming on the forum now for a few months and have only just decided to join so I can get some support (by the grace of God)

Anyways first things first, I'm Duchess (not my real name :p) married to Thomas O'Malley (CLEARLY not this real name). Been married for six months now (and he didn't think to get me a six months anniversary present :growlmad:)

I'm a muslimah (muslim woman :)) I'm 25...erm, I'm at uni studying Aerospace engineering (HAS to be the coolest thing ever!) but I took the year out to get used to married life and other things.

Got pregnant four weeks after marriage but had a miscarriage (as God willed it) then got pregnant again and had another miscarriage. I've had two normal periods and we are going to be trying again (by the Grace of God).

And that's me :)

I'm pretty new myself, so from one newbie to another - welcome!! :flower:

:dust:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

welcome to b&b, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh... sorry to hear of your loss but look to the future and hopefully you and your husband will be blessed soon

Awwwwwwwwwww Girles!!!! you are all so delightful. Thank you for the warm welcome and I hope you are all blessed with babies that are the coolness of your eyes and heart :hug:

'Alaikum salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh Lady Gecko, thank you and Insha Allah :) :hug:

Welcome to b&b!!
I'm sorry for your loss, but sending you lots of luck for ttc xxx

Thanks Hayley.

I hope you have a beautiful and healthy baby yazz and bump xxx

thanks groovy chick.

why so sad hun? cheer up, you have a sticky bean on the way :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member